Advice

Leahs POV

Oh how I've missed her soft lips. I have her gloss all over mine and I don't mind. The feeling I got inside as we were kissing was incredible. She's always been my person. As she pulls away, she gets shy and places her hand on my chest, boob area but looks at my lips, and down at my chest. And it took her a few seconds til she finally looked at my eyes.

"Wow" she whispers. I smile a bit.

"I've missed those lips"

"I can tell" she giggles. I shake my head and stayed quiet as I admired her face.

"So...taking it slow.." I said.

"Mhmm"

"Alright" I said.

"It's gonna be hard but I don't want us to jump back so fast. It's emotionally unhealthy for us both"

"Yeah. You're right"

She says that then her silly self gives me one more quick kiss. Then pulls herself away and sits back on the chair and shrugs.

I smiled then stood up to put my now empty glass in the sink.

"Drinking wine with you would always ends up with something great" she tells me.

"I know. I remember." I said as I came back over to her but I was still standing.

We look at each other for a bit. Then she cuts the silence.

"I hate to say this but I'm really sleepy. I'm probably going to head back to my hotel soon to nap.

"Oh. That's fine. Would you like a ride back to your hotel?"

"If that's okay" she says.

I smile and nod my head and grabbed my keys and phone and purse. She gets up and we get ready to head down to the parking where my car is.

Once we get in the elevator, it was so quiet inside. I pressed the button and we waited to go down. Jennifer was leaning back on the handle against the wall with her arms closed and I noticed she was just staring at the ground.

"What?" I said. She looks at me right away catching her off guard.

"Nothing" she says.

"Just thinking huh?" I asked.

"A lot is on my mind" she says.

"I can imagine."

"I'm sure it's the same with you"

"Definitely. Especially after earlier" I said.

"One simple kiss and that causes you to think?"

"Yeah" I said and shrugged. She smiles and tilts her head. "Well, you kissed good if that's one of your worries" she says. I giggled.

"Oh good. Now I'll think even more" I said. She laughs too. Then the doors open and we both walked out to go to the car.

Later we got to her hotel. I was parked at the drop off lane at her luxury, boujie hotel with my hazard lights on.

"Thank you for dropping me off" she says with a cute smile. "Of course! Thanks for letting me steal you for a few hours" I said. She laughs and shakes her head and didn't say anything but continues to look at me.

"So...I guess I'll see you..when I see you.." she says.

"Yeah..slowly. Remember?"

"Yeah" she says softly.

"Let me know when you leave tomorrow. You don't need a ride to the airport?" I ask.

"I'm fine. They have a driver for me this trip"