Supportive

Leahs pov

It's been a few days since the event. Today is Tuesday and I leave back to New York tomorrow morning. But I didn't really have anything to do today. I just did the normal stuff I'd do when I lived back in California.

"Hey. Still in California?" I randomly get a text from Jennifer.

"Yeah"

"What do you have going on today?"

Why is she asking me what I have going on? Maybe she just wants to know and get together. Or maybe it has something to do with those weirdo callers trying to involve us in their bullshit. Or maybe for work stuff? I don't know.

"Nothing much today. Seeing some family in a bit for brunch but that's it"

"Oh nice! I have the biggest favor to ask and you can say no cause I totally understand if you would. But I need to take a few pictures for a brand and I was wondering if you can take them for me"

"What time? I can see if I can fit that in my day today"

"Anytime. You go back home tomorrow? We don't have to do it too late so you can get rest so like maybe afternoon towards evening time?"

"Yeah! Perf. What kind of pictures?"

"So don't hate me. But it's for a lingerie shoot. And you're the only person who I've had seen that much of me. I thought maybe it's a good chance to ask since you're out here. If not I can ask Tyler but he sucks at taking pictures."

"I mean I don't mind. But weren't you a stripper lol. You had yourself out there and I'm the only person whose seem that much of you?"

"Leah! lol yes trust me. I mean yeah I stripped but...we did a lot together. And I'm going to be posing. I don't want some random person staring and drooling at me while they're taking my pictures"

"Cause you know you're worth drooling over" I responded.

"Stop lol."

"You're going to kill me while I take your pictures"

"Okay! You don't have to take it."

"No I'll take them"

"Lol okay"

I guess I'm seeing my ex again.

Later on I get picked up by Jennifer from my hotel.

"So where exactly are we taking your pictures? Your new house?"

"No. I rented a studio. It's really a neutral, loft type of vibe." She says.

"Oh cool! Okay"

"We're going to stop by Starbucks real quick. I just need something to drink while we do the shoot. Probably a matcha."

"Okay sounds good" I said.

She drove us and it took about 20 minutes to get to the place after getting our Starbucks.

Once we parked, we get out and she grabs a bag from the trunk which I'm assuming are the clothings she's going to be wearing.

"Okay let's go" she says and her trunk automatically closes as she walks away. I follow behind and we shortly get to the upper floor that had the room for the shoot. It's really nice.

"Wow" I said

"Right?!"

I helped her set up whatever she needed to set up. She had her professional camera and tripod and then we also used her phone for like video takes and behind the scenes stuff.