In town

Jens POV

What's the worst part about still liking your ex? You over think about everything. Everything.

Maya has been hitting me up basically so we can have our sneaky link sessions but I haven't been agreeing ever since Leah was in town. That was a month ago now. What's wrong with me? Maybe cause Leah literally flirts with me? She knows how to get me weak and I find it unfair that she's doing that to me cause she knows I'll give in. Surprisingly I haven't yet. But she's getting there..

My phone randomly started to ring as I was just chilling in bed at night.

"Hey" I said after noticing it was Leah.

"Hii.."

"What's up? Whatre you up to. Why're you calling?"

"Damn..I was just going to say that I see you posted a picture I took"

"You don't even follow me"

"I know"

"So how did you see it?"

"Frank posted it duh!"

"Oh..right. Oops"

"You look good. Of course you picked the one with the money all over your body"

"Haha..I had to. It's my fave" I giggle softly.

"Mm..mine too" she says. I smiled to myself and played with my hair

"You miss me don't you?" I ask her softly.

"I mean seeing you more often through social media makes me"

"Aw..I'm haunting you" I joke.

"Unfortunately"

"I tend to have that effect"

"Tell me about it" she says. I smiled more and bite my lip.

"Mm..we'll anything else you called me for? I'm busy" I said.

"Busy doing what?"

"Stuff!"

"Like?"

"Leah since when was it your business"

"I just wanna know why you wanna hang up so fast"

"Cause! You're making me nervous okay?"

"Ha"

"Bye Leah"

"Bye" she says and we both hang up.

She is such a damn tease.

-

It's now a new month. I have a bunch of shoots this month to do. I also have one in a different state. Where you may ask? New York. And no I haven't told leah. We haven't spoke since the lingerie shoot. I also still haven't linked up with Maya and she knows why. She found out I saw leah last month and went out together for dinner and that shoot. But I mean we only went to dinner because leah did me a favor and I owed her so I treated her with dinner. Someone told her but I'm not sure who. But I mean Maya still texts me here and there. I just haven't budged on fucking around with her again yet. I have too much on my mind. And you would think fucking would ease it off but I can't even think of that either.

Today I'm going to a showroom to pick a few outfits for a brand I'm teaming up with for that New York shoot because it's more of a bigger thing. It's with an expensive brand so I knew I had to pick the right fits.

Tyler was coming with me because he's so honest with outfits so this should be fun.

Later on after the showroom, we stopped by for lunch at urthe cafe and of course we talked about me going to New York.