Event fun

Leah's POV

The moment was getting a little spicy.

Jennifer kisses me like she's craving me and it's so hard to resist.

She knows just how to touch me. Just even at my waist, it feels nice. Her body is getting even closer to mine.

"So soft.." she whispers against my lips. I smiled and cupped her face.

Then she pulls back a little and looks at me while biting her lip and tilting her head back a bit.

We stare at each others eyes for a little. I can just tell behind those eyes she wants me. And I won't lie, I want her too. She's so admirable, attractive, and my feelings for her are crazy. I'm starting to get more protective over her again. Like at the bar? Oh I was definetly guarding her. But I also like being close with her. That's still my baby. Just...still..taking it slow.

"What time are you dropping me off back at home?" She asks me quietly.

"Whenever you want" I said.

"I mean..I don't want to.." she says.

"Ha..you don't have to. I have clothes for you"

"Mm..you don't think I'm sleeping over too much?" she asks.

"I mean..there isn't a limit. At least I get to see you a lot"

"True..that means I could kiss you more.."

"Mhmm" I hum.

She smiles and kisses me again.

Then I felt her hand lower to my ass and she squeezes it. I mumbled against her lips but we didn't let go. I instead moved my arms to rest on top of her shoulders. She's so dominant right now. She slid her tongue onto mine. I haven't felt her do that to me in soo long. It's a little turn on.

She pulls back again as my arms are still on her shoulders.

"Tell me if I'm doing too much" she says.

"You're doing great" I said softly. She smiles and kisses me even more. This time, I felt her slide her hand under my pants this time touching my bare skin. She cups my ass again along with playing with my thong.

I pull back and she pauses.

"Wait..Jen" I whisper.

"..I'm craving you Leah." She says.

I look right into her eyes and studied her face.

"Part of me wants to and part of me is scared.." I said.

"You shouldn't be scared..I mean..we started over and it's been a month and a few weeks since we started. Don't you think it's okay?" She asks.

"I don't wanna ruin..what if it's too early?"

She doesn't respond and looks down and pulls her hand away.

"I don't want you to doubt or regret.." she says. I let go of her and sigh.

"I'm sorry" I said softly.

"No..you're okay" she giggles and kisses my cheek. Then she walks over to the couch and grabs my keys and shows it to me.

"You wanna leave?"

"Yeah"

"Okay" I said

And just like that, I took her home. I'm sure it's cause she really wanted to but I am so glad she's respecting how I feel. I'm also sure that she wants to leave because if she stays she might end up fucking me the longer she stays with me..knowing her.