Miami

Jens POV

It's been a month, Tyler had really meant it when he said go on a trip to Leah. His crazy ass booked a flight and hotel for me and her to Miami. Why Miami? That's literally the craziest place to put us two together on vacation. There's so much going on out there. Partying wise. There's going to be girls everywhere. Half naked or dressed really sexy. And me and Leah are trying to work things out in our...Situationship..so let's see how that goes.

I'm landing in New York to meet up with Leah at the airport and then we're taking another flight but together to Miami.

I started walking with my stuff to go find her. She said she was sitting at one of the restaurants so I'm heading that way. I'm kind of nervous because now this is a planned thing between both of us to meet up. No surprises. Just us two on a trip together. I also owe Tyler because he paid for our whole trip. Crazy ass.

"Leeeaah" I said happily. She looks up from her seat and smiled then gets up to give me a hug.

"Hi beautiful. I love those glasses on you!" She tells me. "Haha thank you. I just got them last week!"

"They're Celine. Of course. Boujie" she says. "Duhhh" I said. "Are you hungry? I didn't order yet. I wanted to wait for you but I'm kinda hungry"

"I could eat"

"Alright cool! Let's go" she says. So we went over to order, then we went back to the table she was at. While we walked back, I checked her out. She's wearing leggings that hugs her ass and legs perfectly and then a cropped sweater. With some mini uggs on. I'm in a one piece flared Jump suit that hugs my body as well with some slides and my sweater is hanging on my big purse. It's not that cold in here surprisingly. And my hair is up in a claw clip, then of course, my clear framed glasses. I think I look cute. Simple cute. I like to impress.

"Can you believe Tyler got us a trip together to Miami?" I asked her. She looks at me giving me all her attention. "I think he's crazy. But he obviously wants something great for us" she says. I giggle and tilt my head. "I'm sure we'll have lots of fun" I said while playing with my fingers.

"Just kind of worried how it'll go. There's so much partying there"

"It'll be fine! Don't worry." I said.

"Is our hotel just one bed?" She asks. It is. Tyler did that on purpose. Yet he doesn't want us to have sex yet. That's nearly impossible.

"Yeah. But a huge room with the prettiest view of Miami."

"Oh okay. I can't wait." She says.

We finally then get our food and ate together in our booth and chatted a little more from there.

Later we finally get on our flights and head to Miami.

Once we got to the hotel, it was already afternoon. We just grabbed some Starbucks on the way from the airport earlier. So right now we're chilling.

"I've gotta take a shower. The weather mix is not it for my skin right now" I said.

"Me too. I'll shower after you!" She says.

"Sounds good!"

So I went in the restroom with the change of clothes I wanted to wear and all my after shower care stuff.

I took a full shower and tried out this new body wash I just got and it smell sooo delicious. I could just smell it lingering in the bathroom. I was all fully waxed too so my skin was so smooth. Then after showering, I began to dry myself and put on some body oil and lotion.

"Dammit" I said to myself. Realizing I forgot my underwear.

"Leah" I said as I opened the door a tiny bit. "Yes?" She says as I see her laying on her stomach on the bed with her ass just popping out. I giggle a little. "I am so sorry but...I'm dumb. I forgot my panties in my luggage. Can you pass me a pair?.. please?"