Missing you

Jen's pov

"Leah"

"Hi gorgeous"

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"Excuse me?"

"I miss seeing you"

"It's been one week"

"I know. Too long"

"Jennifer you're silly"

"I know. So when can I see you?"

"Soon"

I didn't respond after that. I've been thinking about this woman everyday. Why? I don't know. I miss her and wanna be with her again. And the old me is creeping up on me. As in I wanna hook up with her asap. But I won't. I'll keep going with the flow. It'll be worth it.

Later as I'm cleaning up the living room, getting ready to sit back and pick out some outfits I was picking out, I hear a knock on my door. I don't know who it could be so I kept quiet and walked to my door to peep through the looking hole.

"Oh!" I said out loud and opened the door. It was Leah with a matcha in her hand and flowers. My favorite kind.

"For you..since you missed me" she says.

I pout and look at her, then look at the flowers and matcha again and take it from her. Then I gave her a hug and let her in.

"What are you doing?" She asks. "Oh nothing much. Just cleaning" I say but I'm excited on the inside. That was sweet for her to come.

"Of course you are" she giggles. "What! I want my place spotless" I said and sipped my drink. She got the perfect drink. It tastes so good.

"Mm. Looks good to me"

"Yeah yeah" I said and out the drink and flowers down. Then I looked back at her and caught her staring.

"Are you planning on hanging out?"

"I can" she says.

"Can you?" I ask sweetly.

"I said I can"

"Wasn't sure if you were about to be sarcastic" I said.

"Mm" she hums.

"Well I'm just looking for an outfit to wear at an event next week."

"Oh. What do you have in mind?" She asks.

"This two piece."

"Oh that's pretty. What shoes?"

"These heels" I said and showed her the heels.

"Sexy..wear that!"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Send me pictures too"

"Haha alright. I might drink so I might Uber. But I was going to ask if you can pick me up after. But I might leave around 2 am..if you can't it's okay" I tell her.

"Of course. I'll pick you up. Just text me whenever you're done and I'll get you"

"You sure? You'll be awake?"

"Yeah. I wanna make sure you get home safe"

"Thank you" I smile.

"No problem. And if you want to stop by to get food just let me know. I know the munchy feel after drinking"

"Right! I'll definitely be hungry."

"We can grab something" she says.

I sip my drink again, then went to the couch. I motioned my hand at her to come here too, so she sat by me. I put my drink down on the table, then leaned close the her and lay my head on her shoulder.

"You smell yummy" I said to her. She giggles and fans herself so her scent can go to my nose. I inhaled and melted. So I looked at her and leaned my nose into her neck and sniffed her more.

"Mmmm" I hum. She looks down at me and then pushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"Don't get hooked onto me now"

"Too late" I giggle. She shakes her head. I look up and stared at her lips.

"The last time I saw you..we kissed." I said softly.

"We did.."

"I couldn't stop thinking about you after that"

"The feeling is mutual.."

I smile and look at her lips.

"And I've been wanting to feel those lips again.."

"You can feel them" she says back. I scrunch my nose and come close to her and brushed my lips softly onto hers. Then finally we kissed.

I smile against them and then stuck my tongue out onto her lips. She pulls back and starts to laugh.

"Don't do that" she says. "Why not?" I ask her as I look into her eyes. She pauses and stares into mine. I gave her that innocent look but behind these eyes, i wanna fuck her. She shakes her head and bit her lip a little while still staring at me.

"Cause that's a dangerous game we shouldn't play right now" she says softly. I smirk at her. Then I lean in again and kissed her more. Of course, she kisses back.

Should I be the evil Jennifer and turn her on or just keep going slow? Cause I know I can end up having her in bed but I want us to work out. But how long of a waiting game will this be til we actually work out?

I cup her face as we just kept play kissing. Not making out but more repeated kisses.

"Anyone ever tell you how addicting those are?" I ask her.

"Mm..some girl told me once" she says to me.

"How was she?"

"She looks down at my lips"

"Amazing" she says.

"Better than me?" I ask. She starts laughing and shakes her head. I know she means me from the past. I'm just teasing her.

"That's the past" she says. I smiled and gave her another kiss. This time longer. Maybe I'll just tease her to get her turned on..but stop. Thats usually my favorite move.

I put more aggression in my kiss slightly more and slid my hand down to her neck. I let out a little sound and tilt my head as I kissed her more. I feel her hands touch my sides while making out.

I eventually pulled away and brought my lips down to her jawline. Surprisingly she wasn't pulling away. She started stroking my hair softly.

"Your hair is so soft.." she says quietly.

I continued kissing her jawline, then made my way down to her neck.

Again, she smells so good. So what did I do? Sucked onto her skin.

"Okay" she whispers. I smiled onto her neck and kept going. She definitely liked the feeling. I know my girl.

"Jennifer" she whispers. But I kept going.

I used my free hand to slid down to her chest. Then to her sides. Just being realy touchy with her.

This went on for another minute. I heard a moan come out but it wasn't so loud. And as much as I wanted to do more, I slowly backed up and looked at her. She looks at me and doesn't say anything. I smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Sorry..just wanted to get a taste. You smell so good" I said. "Ha..that was a lot of tasting" she says. I scrunch my nose and got up and went to the kitchen. Just like that. Walk away and leave her wondering. Over thinking and want more. She can stay here all night but it'll be a waiting game for me to see if she wants to go further or not. Well shall see..