Soul tied

Leah's pov

Dinner has been great. She looks so pretty. It felt so nice having dinner with her again. This is a feeling I always want. I still get butterflies. And all night for dinner we were constantly talking about anything. That's what I love. We can easily keep a conversation going.

But I'm just playing it cool for now. I'm not forgiving her that easily.

After dinner, we drove over to my place again.

I open up my door and let Jennifer go in first and I followed after, shutting the door and then putting my things down.

She walks over to my puppy and crouches down to play with her for a little. Then she carries her and stood back up. Swaying side to side and giving her multiple kisses.

"Damn. She gets all the kisses?" I ask her. Jennifer looks at me and giggles. "Yeah!" She says. I walk over to her and pet Mimi for a little. "You don't wanna give me any?" I ask her. She licks her lips but didn't say anything. So I leaned in over Mimi and kissed Jennifer softly. As I let go, we made a kiss noise from our lips.

"Mm" Jennifer hums as she looks at me.

I smiled and kissed her again even longer.

Eventually, we put Mimi down and made out.

We're just addicted to each other. Can't deny that.

I'm now leaning back against my dresser in my room as we're making out. It was getting a little hot. But her touch felt so comforting. I couldn't back off now.

She lets go of my lips and moves hers to my neck as one of her hands were on the other side of my neck.

"You smell so good" she tells me.

"Thank you" I said and giggled. I love those compliments. She backs off a little and looks at me.

"Before I get further.." she pauses.

I press my lips.

"I..am on my period.." I said. She doesn't react but I know she wanted to.

"Oh-okay" she says. Then kissed my neck for a second again.

"But..I'm still down" I said. She pulls back again and her eyes widens.

"You mean.."

I nod my head yes cause I know she knows what I'm thinking.

"I've never done it..and I would never do it with anyone but you" I said.

I saw the excitement in her eyes. Then she decided to kiss me again. This time it was intense. And eventually, her hand was up my top underneath, cupping my boob and all.

"Wait wait. Get a towel" I said. She didn't let go. She was in her zone now. I was getting so turned on too.

I pulled away and she let go but I reached my hand out so that she could hold my hand as I went to grab a towel in case I made a mess. I don't know how this will go but we're trying something new. And I've see that girls have done it before but it's not so common. Usually with their person that they've been together with for so long. People say fucking while on your period creates a soul tie. I already think me and Jennifer are soul tied but this might just make it even more crazy.

-

The next morning, I'm at home getting ready for work. I woke up a little early to take a hot shower. Last night fucked me up a little. It was great but I don't think I'll ever do that again. We didn't even have sex that long cause I felt weird. My stomach hurts a little too. But thankfully I should be ending my period tomorrow.