Situationship

Jen's pov

We're back at Tyler's place and Tyler thankfully wanted to sleep right after so me and Leah went immediately to the room...and you know..had sex.

Now we're both laying naked in bed, rooms a mess with our clothes everywhere. But she's laying with her arm wrapped around me. That's how you know I did good.

"You okay?" I ask her. She nods her head yes and places her fingertips at my jawline. "Maybe dating you isn't such a bad idea" she says.

"Ha..I'm not a bad person. There's more to me"

"Oh you showed me a lot."

I laughed.

I still can't believe it finally happened. And yes, back then I used to fuck around with girls, but with her it's so different. I'm just so happy when I do it with her. I feel amazing and don't feel some weirdness inside me. I just want her to myself and I feel so safe with her.

-

We got back to New York just a few days ago. It's more of a slower week for me and Leah got to get off early today so we're having a late lunch together.

I'm looking at her and laughing as she was squeezing lime on her taco.

"You love lime" I said to her.

"What? It's so good!" She says.

"Lemme try"

"You have your own baby"

I pout at her. She pauses and sighs. Then she holds the taco up and I smiled and took a smalll bite.

"Mmmmm"

"See?"

"Mhmm" I said and chewed.

"You just think it tastes better from my plate?"

"Yes"

I scrunched my nose.

"You're so cute" she randomly says. I give her a look. She just raised her brows and shrugs.

"I don't know if I told you but I'm not such a cute person. I'm more of a dominant girl." I said.

"Mm..yeah but you're also cute. You're not always dominant. Plus I always open the door for you. I put it down on you first, I make sure you're fed right, you're home safely from drinking..ya know."

"Alright" I giggle.

"And I-"

"Also I put it down first...but like when we really first met"

"We're talking about our fresh start babe."

I press my lips and sighed.

"Thank you by the way for this fresh start.. I'm so grateful. My new life out here has been even better that I'm out here with you. I hope you know how much happier I am." I said.

"I just want us to be happy together. That's all"

"Me too"

"I'm sure it'll take time..or not. Knowing us. But I would really love to enjoy each second I can with you before we do something crazy so early and mess things up. Not saying anything specific though"

"Well..like marriage?"

"I mean not what I meant but that's an example"

"I was so in love with you back then Leah. I don't like bringing it up but I was so excited for us to get married. Even though it got pushed back a lot..but I know everything we went through that had us ending our relationship fucked me over. I'm sure it did with you and I got back to my bad habits. But now that we're talking again, I just feel a better me already. You make me a better person. It can be the smallest things and it brings more joy into my day. That's why I fell so hard for you. I still thought about you a lot when we split. So you giving me another chance means a lot and I'm making a promise to myself to make it right."