Cravings

Jen's pov

I have this girl all to myself right now. She's not stopping me. We're getting a little nastier with the kissing now and I'm loving it.

I pull back and look down at her. She looked up at me with those pretty eyes, and licks her lips.

"You've definitely fucked someone" she tells me out of nowhere.

I furrow my brows and gave her a confused look.

"But right now I'm going to pretend you haven't" she says.

How does she know? That's what scares me. Especially that she's drunk. The true side comes out. Am I kissing her differently? I mean it's been a while since me and her fucked aside from Miami. Before that it's been months. Maybe I'm doing something different to her compared to how I used to.

"Wait. Why do you say that?" I asked cause now I'm overthinking..

She just shrugs. "I'll find out who it is" she says then giggles.

I shake my head letting her see I'm even more confused.

"What are you talking about Leah?" I ask her. She continues looking up at me and observes me.

"Nothing. It's okay" she says.

"Okay.. cause we haven't been anything for months so I shouldn't even hear you talking about that" I tell her.

She presses her lips then pushes herself up a little, leaning onto both of her elbows now and she's closer to my face.

"I should've known you couldn't wait to save yourself for me" she whispers. So she knew we would eventually mess around again?

I sigh and tilt my head.

"She doesn't mean anything to me" I tell her.

"I know" Leah says. Ugh. She's so confident in herself. What is she trying to prove?

"You know?" I ask her softly.

"We are basically soul tied." She says. I stare her for a bit and thought about what she just said. I've heard that term a few times before but never really cared for it. But Leah saying we are soul tied? What the fuck. What makes her say that? I mean we've had history. But what? Is she that drunk? This wine was pretty strong. But I'm just so lost.

"I feel like you're a little more drunk than I thought you were" I said to her.

She giggles and bites her lip. I roll my eyes at her cause she knows I like that face she makes.

I ignore everything that just happened and I leaned into her neck and started sucking onto her skin. At first it was soft.

"I hope that girl likes how I taste." She says to me while I was still sucking her skin. So I sucked it even more harshly. Making her squirm a bit.

"Don't act like that" I tell her against her ear and nibbled onto it after.

"Mm" she hummed.

I messed around with her for a few minutes. Messing around as in me just making out with her a lot and sucking her neck even more. That's the farthest we got to. Cause she made me get off after.

"Instead of this..can you just make me dinner" she tells me.

"I-oh..now?"

"I mean it's getting late. I gotta get back to my hotel eventually." She says. I squint my eyes. And slowly lower my hand down to touch in between her legs for a second. Then I pulled away. She smiles and gets up and fixes her hair a bit.