Movie date

Leah's pov

I'm out at a coffee shop with Jennifer. It's an early Saturday morning. We're on a date. The one that we mentioned when we "first met" at her new apartment. We're really trying to work this out and I'm actually liking it. It feels like I'm meeting her all over again. Or like getting a fresh start with her.

"This table" she says as we were looking for somewhere we can sit.

"Perf" I said. So we sat down with our coffees and pastries.

"Let me know if your toast is good" she tells me referring to my avocado toast.

"You like these?" I ask her. "It looks good. I eat it here and there"

"Here. Have a piece" I said as I cut her a piece. "Oh thank you!" She says and takes that piece and eats it.

"Mmmm...yumm" she says to me. I smiled and started to eat.

"How do you like your place so far?" I ask her.

"Love it. Pretty view, the space is great. I just love it"

"I'm glad you like it! It was nice when I saw it. I'll have to see it all furnished and decorated soon" I said.

"Yes! Come for dinner one time so you can see it" she says to me.

"Hmm. I'm free next week" I tell her.

"Okay. I'll text you a day and time" she says.

"Sounds good"

We continued our little breakfast date for another hour then parted ways from there. It was a cute first date. She still gives me the butterflies. Plus seeing her more makes me enjoy just looking at her and seeing how beautiful she is. She was just wearing a plain black long sleeve top square neck with straight legged blue jeans and uggs and her black framed glasses with her hair half up in a clip and half down. Her cleavage was peaking a little too and she caught me looking. But it's fine. It's not like I haven't like fingered her before or something. We're just..I guess you can say, roleplaying. It's cute.

-

As Jennifer is now living here, almost hitting a month in, of course I get to see her way more just like the good old times. We hang out here and there. Grab a drink, breakfast lunch or dinner, all that. But now I want us to do more than just going out to eat.

She finally invited me over for a movie night along with showing me her place fully furnished. So I'm heading over there right now with some wine. She told me she has the living room set up like we're in a theater so I'm pretty excited. Shes putting effort into this movie date night.

Once I got to her door with the wine, she opens it and she smiles widely as she sees the wine.

"Hiiii!" She says and reaches for a hug. Smelling great as usual. "Hi hun. Brought us some wine." I said.

"Yum. Perfect!" She says and takes the glass from me and leaves it on the counter.

"Wow..it looks so nice in here!!" I said as I scanned her place. Her aesthetic in here is black and white and some hints of wooden brown. It's so clean and it smells nice too.

"Thank you. I think I'm finally done organizing it all. But you know me.."

"Haha yeah. But it looks great! You did great hun"

"Thank you..make yourself at home. You can leave your purse on that corner of the counter. I'll pour you some wine right now" she smiles. So I listened and did that.

"Can I give myself a tour?"

"Yeah! Go ahead. I'll catch up"

"Oh! Well I can wait for you"