Me Me Me!

Celests pov (aged eight)

"teako get up" my insufferable mother called out to me. I told her my name is celestia but she insists on calling me that boring name. That woman just wants to drag me down to her level!

"TEAKO!"

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I sighed as I grabbed my dressing gown and ran downstairs.

Waiting downstairs for me was my mother cooking by the stove and my father reading a newspaper. Dull. They're both so painfully dull!

I bent down and stoked my little kitty head. We only got him recently and I already love him! He looks like the kind of cat a super villein would have. Perfect for someone like me.

"teako don't pet the cat before breakfast" mother scolded me. I glared at her. What a painfully normal answer. Why can't she be more interesting!

"do not glare at your mother like that young lady" father said sternly "a young girl should respect her parents"

I glared at him. How dare he talk to me like that! Why should someone as important as me respect people like them!

As I was about to sit down for yet another regular meal when the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other and walked to the door. Mother opened it to find none other than...

"a baby!"