Running Away

Celests pov

I hummed to myself as I packed my bags full of my nesasary things. Clothes, books, makeup, that sort of thing. Honestly I should have done this sooner but with my awful parents taking kokichi away I finally have a excuse.

I tiptoed downstairs to the bedroom where my parents were sleeping. In between them was Kokichi. I took a deep breath and climbed on top of their, praying to whatever God was out there that they wouldn't wake up.

I scooped kokichi into my arms. He stretched and let out an adorable yawn. My head snapped at a groaning sound beside me. My father turned but didn't awake. I let out a sigh of relief. Time to leave!

I snuck out the door with kokichi and my bag in hand. I shivered in the cold night as I walked through the streets. I only wish I thought to bring a coat.

"waaaa" the cold night air had awoken kokichi. He face scrunched up in fear and confusion as he wailed.

"shh kokichi it's ok" I soothed the boy by rocking him in my arms "it's alright my little one. Your Sissys here and she's always be here to take care of you"

"mmm" he sighed as he relaxed into my chest, his crying finally stopped. I smiled gently at the boy.

Now where to stay the night...