Future Fondations Entrance

Kokichis pov

The helicopter landed in front of us. We stared at it in disbelief. What the hell is this!

Suddenly mokoto jumped out of the helicopter and landed in front of us. It then hit me.

Future Fondations here!

"mokotoooo!" komaru ran up and engulfed her brother in a hug "I'm so happy you're here"

"I'm relieved you're safe too komaru" he hugged her back.

"oh mokoto" komaru began sobbing onto his shoulder "mom and dad they're-"

"I know, I know" he muttered with a sad look in his eyes. I felt really bad for them. I hope the neigi siblings will be ok.

Then another person stepped out of the helicopter. It was..

"kyoko!" I ran up and hugged her "I'm so happy to see you again"

"I'm happy to see you too little one" she petted my hair fondly before turning to Monica "by order of future Fondation I'm placing you under arrest"

"no fair! You can't arrest Monica before she's had her fun-" she was cut off by toko pointing a pair of sharp scissors at her throat.

"d-don't even try it" she glared at her.

She pouted as the handcuffs were placed on her. I grinned. I guess we won.

I looked around at the other members but couldn't see her "hey kyoko where's big sis?"

Everyone froze at my words. I felt confused. Why are they all so nervous?

Monica giggled "my my did no one tell you? Oh how cruel!"

"tell me what?" I asked.

"d-don't you dare!" toko said in a threatening tone.

Monica simply laughed "I'm afraid your big sis is no longer with us. She's became a victim of the killing game"

I felt all the warmth leave my body. Big sis is.. Dead?

"oh look on the bright side. Her execution made for great entertainment!"

"that's enough!" the other future Fondation members pinned her to the ground.

Without even thinking I turned and ran away.