Everyone Hates Me

Kokichis pov

I walked down the hallway with a sombre look on my face. I was mentally exhausted after the events of last night.

Everyone probably hates me now. Not that I can blame them. I hate myself too. How could I do something so selfish. It would have been better if I just let miu kill me.

I peaked into the dining hall. The others were sitting around the table talking. I decided to hold back and listen.

"man I can't believe that kokichi" shuichi muttered.

"it's hard to believe that kokichi could be so cruel" kiibo muttered nervously.

"neah I always knew kokichi was evil" himiko sighed.

"he's a lying little rat" maki muttered "we'd all be better off if he was dead" the others nodded in agreement.

I lay ageinst the wall with a sigh. I knew it. They all hate me-

"that's enough" kaito slammed his fist on the table "I know he's done alot of messed up stuff and I won't defend it but wishing death on him is going too far. I'm disappointed in each and every one of you"

"kaito" I muttered softly. He's really standing up for me. It feels too good to be true.

"kokichi is that you?" I jumped and turned around. Crap they heard me.

They glared at me viciously. I gulped. Oh boy is this where I die?

"ok I'll deal with this" kaito stood up, grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away before I could say anything.

Well I'm in trouble!