Informing Kyoko

Mokotos pov

I ran down the hallway as fast as I could. I can't believe it. Why did the power have to cut out! What happened komaru and the others? I need to know!

I burst through the break room door. Hina, Hiro and kyoko all turned their heads my way.

"what the heck mokoto!" hina pouted "I was just in the middle of a jelly filled donut and you made me drop it on the floor!"

"oh sorry" I muttered bashfully "but I really have something I need to tell kyoko"

"oh still trying to hit on her I see" hina wiggled her eyebrows.

"n-no!" I yelled as my face turned as I imagine bright red "it's komaru. I got in contact with her. She's with toko and celests little brother kokichi"

"kokichi" kyoko stood up suddenly "why dose that name sound so fermilier"

"hmm how mysterious" Hiro muttered "perhaps a past life of yours is calling to you. Yes in your past life you were a boy named kokichi!"

"Hiro please be quiet" hina sighed.

Kyoko suddenly gasped "I remember now"

"wait so Hiro was right!" hina yelped.

"no of course not" kyoko shook her head "I just remembered who that boy was" she walked up to me with determined eyes "come on mokoto we have to go. I promised celest that I'd protect that boy in her absence"

"yeah your right. I want to save my sister too" I nodded "ok kyoko let's go save those kids!"