Future Fondation

Komarus pov

We arrived at a big building which I assumed was Future Fondations HQ. I smiled excitedly to myself. So this is where big bro is working. It's pretty fancy. Mom and dad would be so proud if they were here now.

I looked over at kokichi. He's had his head buried in his knees the whole time. I'm really worried about that kid. At least I still have mokoto. That poor boy doesn't have any family left.

"hey kokichi I think we're here now. You wanna take a look?" I said in an attempt to cheer him up.

He raised his head, looked out the window, nodded and buried his head back in his knees. I sighed and pulled him into a sideways hug. I'm here for you kid.

We landed on the rooftop. Kokichi immediately stood up and walked away. I looked at him worriedly.

"everything ok komaru?" mokoto asked.

"oh nothing. I'm just worried about him. I can't imagine what the poor boys going through right now and I can't help but feel like it's my fault for not telling me sooner" I looked away guiltily.

"komaru it's not your fault" mokoto wrapped his arm around me "You were making the best of a bad situation. I know how hard that can be. Just focus on your own greif for now and leave kokichi to us"

"yeah ok" I sniffled.

Kyoko smiled gently at us "don't worry komaru, mokoto I'll take care of kokichi. You both need time to greve plus kokichi is my responsibility now" with that she left.

I watched her leave with a sigh. I really hope kyoko can make him feel better.