Taking Care Of Him

Komarus pov

"in h-here now!" toko pushed us into the subway out of danger.

We waited under the subway in bated breath as tiny little feet trotted over our head. I held kokichi close as nervous sweat trickled down my forehead. Don't look down don't look down please don't look down-

Suddenly the footsteps stopped. I let out a sigh of relief before realising that I was holding kokichi really tight.

"oh sorry kokichi" I quickly let go of him.

"it's ok. I didn't mind it all that much" he muttered bashfully. I chuckled to myself. What a cute kid. I guess nows the time to ask him some questions.

"hey kokichi do you.. have any siblings?" toko shot me a angry look but I ignored her.

"yeah I have a big sister" he said cheerfully "her names celest and she's the best sister in the whole wide world! She looked after me when no one else would. I can't wait to see her again" he looked so happy as he said it. Poor kid. He has no idea.

I pulled him into a bear hug "kokichi no matter what I'm going to look after you and keep you safe ok"

"really?" he looked at me, surprised "even though I'm a lier?"

"yes even though you're a lier lier pants on fire" I rubbed noses with him.

"your really nice komaru" he lay his head against my chest "maybe I don't have to lie to you anymore"

Our sweet moment was cut off by a crash in the subway...