Baby And Kitty

Celests pov

I was sitting in my bedroom reading a book on vampires in the Victorian era when I heard the strangest sound.

"nehehe ababa"

I was a baby laughing. It then hit me. That baby is kokichi. The little one we took in only yesterday. I smiled to myself as I closed the book. Maybe I should check on him.

I went downstairs two at a time and peaked over into the living room. Kokichi was sitting on our fluffy rug, staring at our cat with what I imagine could only be adoration.

"kitty kitty" he babbled as he crawled over to him. I expected him to claw the child but instead he stared at him with morbid curiosity.

"nehehe kitty kitty" he lay on top of our cat, nuzzling his face into his soft fur. He stared at the child in mild annoyance. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. He's rather cute for such a strange looking boy!

I knelt down next to him "I see your a cat person. You have good taste little one"

"ababa" he babbled as he ran his sticky fingers through our cats fur. It seems he's not well versed in communication.

"not to worry my dear" I said as I scooped him up in my arms "I'll make sure you grow up to be a sophisticated member of society like me. I won't let my parents ruin you like they tryed to do to me. I'll even teach you the wonderful art of lying!"

"mm sissy sissy" he muttered as he nuzzled into my chest.

I felt my heart swell at those words. I don't think anyone's ever caught my attention like that.

"you really are a wonderful child Kokichi... "