Called Into School

Celests pov

I was in the middle of winning my round as usual when I got a call from kokichis school.

"one moment boys" I said as I stepped away and answered the phone "hello?"

"uhh hello?" the man at the other end sounded "I was under the impression that you were kokichis legal gardein"

"that is correct. I am Kokichis legal gardein" I said rather forcefully. I'm not the type of girl to be taken lightly.

"ahh I see" he coughed awkwardly "well we'll need you in immediately. Kokichis in big trouble"

Big trouble? "I'll be there right away"

*time skip*

I walked down the halls of Kokichis school. I was getting strange looks but screw those guys. They wouldn't know fashion if it bit them!

I walked into the headmasters office. Kokichi was sitting there, looking uncomfortable.

"kokichi is everything alright?" I confronted my little brother.

"your brothers fine" the Headmaster cut me off "but I can't say the same for the boy he threatened with a knife"

"I knife!" I gasped. I had no idea my little brother was so hardcore. I'm almost impressed!

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to expell him. This behaviour is unacceptable"

"oh but bullying is" I challenged him.

"excuse me" he gasped.

"you heard me you middle aged baffoon" I growled "my brother will do much better out of this rundown excuse for a school so thank you good sir. We shall be taking our leave before your idioticy becomes contagious" we took our leave, leaving a dumbstruck Headmaster behind.

"I'm sorry about all this sis" kokichi sighed as we left.

"don't be sweetie" I threw my arm around him "that knife thing was brilliant. I'm so proud to know that my little brother can stand up for himself"

"thanks sis" he hugged my waist. I petted his head with a gentle smile.

Now what to do...