My Classmates

Celests pov

"alright class turn your attention to page thirty-five"

I sighed as I turned the pages in my text book. I could hear my classmates murmuring behind me. I rolled my eyes. On the plus side my classmates are far from boring but on the down side they're very annoying! They're either too loud, too clingy or too arrogant. Simply a pain to deal with. Except for her. She's not so bad.

I looked over at her. She was staring absentmindedly at the text,her violet hair covering her eyes. This written work was probably too easy for her. I learned her name was kyoko kirigiri, the ultimate detective. To be a detective she must have brains to burn. I wonder if she can truly solve any case she comes across. Maybe I should put her to the test...

She caught me staring and waved. I waved back at her with a smile. She gave me a brisk nod and turned back to her text. She certainly is an odd girl but I like her!

Maybe I should consider sitting with her at lunch time? No. I prefer my peace and quiet, plus she'll be sitting with her other friends like neagi and Togami who I do not want to deal with!

Perhaps I will befriend her in a different way. Life work in unexpected ways after all and it usually works in my favour. All I have to do now is bide my time for a miracle.