Tragedy At Hopes Peak

Celests pov

I stared out the window in disbelief. Fire engulfed the land, screams and laughter could be heard all around as bodies hit the floor.

The bodies of all the Reserve Course Students!

I felt a hand placed on my shoulder. I jumped and spun around to see kyoko.

"sorry for startling you" she muttered softly, her eyes fixed to the falling bodies "it's terrible isn't it. Whoever did this isn't going to get away with it!"

"you think someone did this?" I turned to her in disbelief. Who on earth could have that kind of power!?

She nodded "there's no way this was done without an outside force pulling the strings. I don't know if it's a terrorist organisation or what but these mass suicides and mobs attacks in the streets are not singler insidents"

Mob attacks on the streets?

I stood up suddenly "I need to go find kokichi"

"I understand" she nodded with a smile "go find your brother"

I ran through the streets, breathless but determined. I need to get to kokichi before something happens to him!

Riots were happening in the street. Property was being damaged, lives were being lost but I didn't care about any of that! Just let him be ok.

I reached my home, ran upstairs and slammed the door open "kokichi!" I screamed out his name "kokichi where are you!"

"big sis" kokichi crawled out from under the table and ran into my arms "help me big sis I'm scared"

"I know my sweet prince but it's ok" I held him close, petting his hair lovingly "I'm here and I will keep you safe"