Kaitos Kindness

Kokichis pov

I stared at the astronaut nervously as he dragged me down the hallway. Normally I'd pull away and call him names but what can I say? The astronauts different behaviour is making me nervous.

He suddenly stop and turned to me with a stern look "ok talk"

"uhh talk about what kai-chan" I laughed nervously.

"don't play dumb with me Kokichi" he growled "tell me what the hell you're playing at. One minute you tell us you don't care about anyone and the next you're crying your eyes out over the loss of the guy you tricked into killing for you"

"you saw that" I gasped.

"yeah I did" he sighed.

"heh well that's embarrassing" I chuckled sadly to myself.

"you have nothing to be embarrassed about!" kaito yelled, making my jump slightly "being human, grieving the loss of your friends. That is nothing to be ashamed of!"

"hic" without even realising it I was crying "I'm scared" I whimpered as I tried to wipe the tears away "I'm scared of getting close. Of feeling the way I did when keade died. Of dying before I can achieve big sis dreams. Of trusting someone and getting betrayed. I'm so so scared!"

Before I realised it I was pouring my heart out to him. Kaito really dose have a gift with people. I'm almost jealous.

"I get it. You've been doing all this crap cause your scared. That's pretty coweredly dude" kaito flashed me a confident grip "listen up kokichi. There's no shame in trusting others and getting betrayed. It just means you gotta keep trying until you find the right person"

"I think I just did" I muttered as I stepped forward with a confident grin "kaito I have a plan"