Befriending Kirigiri

Celests pov

I was sitting in class, trying to drown out the sound of my annoying classmates. Our teacher was out on a erren so everyone decided to throw a party in his absence. Ahh they're such simple minded fools. I almost feel pity for them.

"celest" I looked up in surprise to see kyoko kirigiri herself alongside..

"kokichi!" I ran up to the boy in surprise.

"I found him in the hallway" kyoko explained "he seems rather upset"

"I see. Thank you kirigiri" I nodded greatfully before turning to kokichi "what has brought you here my child"

He held out what looked to be a bill "they're going to shut the electricity off sissy. What do we do!?"

I looked at him in surprise before chuckling slightly "oh sweetie that's nothing to worry about. I'll deal with it when we get home"

"really?" I nodded "oh that's a relief" he sighed in relief.

"is that your little brother celest?" asahina asked.

"yes he is" I held him protectively.

"aww he's so cute!" the girls all gushed.

Kokichi clung to me with an embarrassed blush. I smiled and petted his head. Sorry kokichi but they're absolutely right.

"why don't you keep kokichi here" asahina suggested "I don't feel comfortable leaving a little boy home alone"

"yeah I'm with her" owada spoke up "let the kid stay!"

"but it's against the rules for him to be here" ishimaru protested.

"I sending him home without a legal adult would also be agenst the rules" fugisaki muttered.

"fine then ageinst a lesser evil he can stay" ishimaru said threw clenched teeth.

The others murmured in agreement. I turned to kokichi "Well sweetie? Would you like to stay with us?"

"yep" he said brightly "I was super bored at home anyway"

The others cheered as they dragged kokichi along. I smiled softly to myself.

I'm glad he came.