Taking Monica Down

Komarus pov

I couldn't believe it. Standing in front of me was..

"Monica?" I yelped. She's standing. She's actually fricking standing!

"yep yep it's me!" she giggled "I love seeing you guys struggle and cling to life. It makes Monica want to jump for joy!"

"m-man this kids m-messed up" toko muttered.

"did it take you that long to figure out" kokichi sighed.

"man it's so nice to stand again" she spun around happily "I've been stuck in that wheelchair for far too long. It's good for gaining sympathy but bad for Monica posture"

"just s-spit it out already" toko growled.

"ok" Monica threw the controller at me "Monica wants you to break the controller"

"wha- why?" I asked.

"cause breaking the controller will start a war and Monica wants that" Monica muttered darkly.

"no way I'll do that!"

"yeah what reason would she have to do that?" kokichi asked.

"oh I can think of one" Monika giggled darkly as a TV came down, revealing two hanging body.

"mom! Dad!" I sobbed before my mind went dark "fine you want me to break in then I'll break it!" I lifted the controller over my head, ready to break it when-

"stop!" kokichi caught it before it hit the ground.

"g-good job kid" toko sighed in relief "are you ok-"

"oh toko" I pulled her into a hug, sobbing onto her shoulder.

"hey no fair. You have to give it back" Monica demanded "you're a kid aren't you. That means you have to do what Monica says!"

"no way!" kokichi yelled "I'm not taking orders from you you deformed pickle!"

"how rude! Monica won't forgive you!"

"like I care pickle girl!"

Their childish argument was put to a stop by a helicopter landing...