Radio Tower

Komarus pov

We journed back through the streets with a goal in mind. Shirokuma told us that we could contact the outside via the radio tower so that where we're going.

Kokichi was dragging his feet with distance, almost sad look on his face. I felt worried for him.

I stopped and bent down to his level "kokichi are you not feeling well? We can take a break if you want"

Suddenly he became misty eyed "it's my fault we got kicked out of the rebal base. He couldn't trust me cause I'm a lier!"

"oh kokichi" I pulled him into a hug "it's not your fault. It's their fault for being so unreasonable

"but-"

"i-it dosen't matter that you're a l-lier. They w-weren't going to trust you cause you're a k-kid. That's a-all there's is to it" toko said bluntly "now c-come on. We d-don't have time to waste"

"get on my back kokichi" I gently instructed the boy "I'll carry you there"

He nodded and climbed on my back. The walk there was quiet until.

"you know I trusted this lady one time" kokichi muttered into my back "she said she wanted to take me somewhere cool. Big sis dosen't like me wandering away but that lady was a friend of hers so I thought it would be ok. Next thing I know I'm trapped in a motel"

"w-was that lady called j-junko by any chance?" toko asked.

"yes how did you know?" kokichi gasped.

"I've had e-expirances with her" toko said bitterly.

"not good ones I'm guessing" I sighed.

"I was really scared when I got thrown into this situation" kokichi whimpered "I didn't know what to do so I thought back to what big sis taught me. If you can make people think you're dangerous then you're more likely to survive"

"so that's why you've been lying so much" I muttered to myself. I turned my head and gave kokichi a big smile "well there's no need to lie anymore. I promise me and toko are your friends and we're going to look after you"

"ok sissy" kokichi smiled softly.

"ok e-enough of the sentiments" toko said firmly "we're here"