Dinner Together

Celests pov

"alright my little prince it's time to eat" I said cheerfully as I placed our food down at the table. I insisted that we eat together at the table. I plan to raise him to be a civilised young man not a couch potato!

Normally my little brother is rather excited to talk to me about his day and what he done. Those conversations usually last hours but today he was silently picking at his food.

"kokichi" I got his attention "is something the matter?"

"mmm no. Don't want to worry you" he muttered softly.

"Well I'll only worry more if you stay silent so why don't you just tell me" I said gently.

"ok" he sighed "it's just that the kids at school have been really mean to me. I don't know what to do about it" he looked to the side sadly.

I felt angry. Who on earth would pick on my sweet baby brother? I will make them rule the day-

"sissy? Are you ok?" kokichi looked at me with consern. Oops I guess I'm getting too angry. I'm usually so good at masking my emotions but kokichi can always see right through me. It's like he has some sort of gift.

"it's alright sweetie I'm fine" I smiled warmly "now you listen to big sis. You're going to go to school and scare them so bad that they won't even think of bothering you again"

"ok I can do that" he gave me a big hug "thanks sissy. You always know what to do. How'd you get so smart?"

"hehehe I'm not sure sweetie" I said as I held him close "I guess I was just born different!"