Hide And Seek

Kokichis pov

"big sissss" I called out as I looked around hopes peak. We were staying in hopes peak which was being made into a shelter. Big Sis took me here to keep me safe but now I can't find her anywhere and I'm bored!

"kokichi what is this yelling" I turned around to see big sis with her hands on her hips, trying to look angry.

"sissy I'm bored!" I hugged her waist "come play with me"

"I can't kokichi. I'm far too busy" she said gently.

"oh come on, pleease" I flashed her my best puppy dog eyes. There's no way she can say no to this!

She sighed in defeat "ok let's play hide and seek. I'll count to ten and you go hide somewhere"

"ok!" I hugged her one last time before running off to hide.

I found the perfect hiding spot under the teachers desk. I placed my hands over my mouth as I giggled to myself. She's really going to struggle to find me here!

I heard the clip-clapping of heels in the room. Oh crap, did sissy hear me laughing. I heard the heels stop at the desk. I peaked round to see...

"junko!" I gasped "you have to be very quiet. I'm hiding from big sis"

"hiding? Oh dear are you in trouble?" she gasped.

"no silly. We're playing hide and seek" I giggled.

"oh I see. She's playing with you even though she's supposed to be working. She must really love you huh kokichi" she flashed me a big grin.

"of course! We've been looking after each other ever since we were kids!"

She nodded understandingly "kokichi will you come with me for a second. There's something I'd like to show you"

"do I have to do it now? I'm supposed to be hiding" I pouted.

"it won't take long I promise" she held her hand out to me. I slowly took it. Big Sis and junko got along so I have no reason not to trust her.

She held my hand as she led me out of the classroom. I wonder Where's she's taking me?