Do you Know This Kid?

Komarus pov

We walked through the streets, now with kokichi by our side. He sure is a strange kid. Not even in his teens yet and he's already a pathological lier! I wonder what happened him.

"hey kokichi"

"hmm" he looked up at me.

"where did you get that megaphone anyway?" there's no way a kid like him could of just stumbled apon one.

"oh this" he pointed to the megaphone "Well I stole it from a future Fondation member after a killed them!"

"what!"

"that was just a lie!" he giggled to himself "man komaru you're so easy to fool"

"y-yeah. It's almost s-sad really" toko muttered. She was still looking uncomfortably at kokichi. Ok that's it. I'm settling this now!

"hey toko" I whispered to her "I noticed your giving kokichi weird looks. Do you know him or something?"

"w-well not him n-no" she whispered back "b-but I know one of his relatives"

"hey what you guys talking about?" kokichi said cheerfully.

"uhh nothing sweetie" I said quickly "go keep a look out for us would you?"

"okie doki" he saluted me playfully.

I turned back to toko "really? Who was it?"

"c-celestia Ludinburg" she muttered "she was a-also a natural l-lier. Probably w-where the kid g-got it from"

"what a terrible influence" I folded my arms disapprovingly "so why don't you just tell him that?"

"cause he p-probably doesn't k-know that she's d-dead" she said grimly.

"oh" I looked over at the boy sadly. He was skipping around without a care in the world "poor boy" I turned to toko with determined eyes "toko we have to take good care of him ok!"

"w-whatever" she muttered.

I turned back to him with a smile. Kokichi you may be a difficult kid but I will make sure you get out of this alright.