Tsumugis Breakdown

Shuichis pov

Waiting inside the excel was...

"both of you?" maki muttered in disbelief.

Kaito and kokichi were both sitting inside the excel. Kaito took up most of the space so Kokichi was forced to sit on his lap. Neither boys were happy about this.

"gah kai-chans big body took up all room" kokichi whined "I'm been cramped in there for hours!"

"oh don't you start!" kaito yelled "you've been cutting me off at every turn! I couldn't even get a word in without you cutting me off"

"because I didn't want you giving me away idiot-chan!"

"hey who are you calling an idiot-"

"they're alive!" kiibo ran up and hugged them both. The others quickly joined in. We were happy. For once there wasn't a victim or a killer. It felt like hope. It felt like-

"your both alive" tsumugi muttered, her voice trembling in anger "hehehe. I put all this work and effort into a Trail with no blackened? don't mess with me" she gripped her hair dementedly "DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH ME!"

We all watched her in disbelief. Did the mastermind just confess?

"Well well it seems the real mastermind has reared her ugly head" kokichi chuckled "looks like our plan went off without a hitch" he gave kaito a high five.

"wait you two planned this whole thing" kiibo muttered in disbelief.

"sure did" kaito grinned "isn't it awesome. We totally saved the day!"

"yeah" I smiled at them with tears in my eyes "you two really are amazing"

"now then" maki pulled out a crossbow with a dangerous glint in her eye "I think it's time we dealt with her"