Mamas Baby Daddys Maybe

*KENDRAS P

*KENDRAS P.O.V.*

I was in my closet trying to figure what outfits I wanted to take on our Vegas trip. Jace is coming by later to help & maybe go shopping.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

I pick up my phone and read my moms name across the screen.

Kendra: Hello mom.

I say exasperated.

Mariah: Oh that's how you greet the woman who gave birth to your ungrateful self.

I sigh.

Kendra: And how are you today mom?

Mariah: Better once you open the door.

I roll my eyes standing in my closet clearly annoyed.

I go downstairs and open the front door.

Mariah: Ugh finally honey.

She walks right in to give me a kiss. Holding a package in her hand.

Kendra: What are you doin here mom?

Mariah: First you tattoo the body I spent creating for 9 months. Then you impregnate said body at 16. Can I get a tad more respect from you young lady ?

I try desperately to act more enthusiastic to her arrival.

Kendra: Yes mommy.

She looks me up and down.

Mariah: I think it's finally time for us to find out who's the father of my grandchild.

I shoot my eyes up the stairs and back at my mom grabbing her by her arm escorting her to the hallway.

Kendra: What the Fuck is wrong with you saying that Shit out loud in my house!

I say in a whispering scream.

She snatches her arm back in shock.

Mariah: I'm your mother you better watch your mouth.

Kendra: What if Deleon was here and heard that!? What if Angel wasn't sleep!?

Mariah: Nobody heard me so mind your tone. You have put me through enough now the LEAST you could do is know who your child's father is.

I fold my arms getting irritated.

Kendra: What would it change ?

Mariah: Be a grown woman about yours & get your head out your ass. You want to be with Deleon based on a lie? It's the least you can do.

Kendra: I know Angel is  Deleons.

I say assertively.

Mariah: Okay. Prove it.

She holds up the package in my face.

Kendra: Why do you care? Who put you up to this ? Chris !?

Mariah: I don't want you to fuck this up! You're not going to meet another man of this caliber with money that ACTUALLY loves you. If we know the truth we can control it.
___________________________________