Come Out At Night

Jace: How did you get in here?

August: Yo man not as smart as he think he is huh?

He says with a cute smirk.

Kendra looks at us then over to their section to see Chris with the rest of their crew. Chris looks at Kendra blowing her a kiss.

Kendra: UGH

Kendra: UGH.

She rolls her eyes at him disgusted.

Kendra: Jay can we not do this right here.

Kendra says looking at the stage hoping the boys don't see us.

I ignore her.

August: You still got my ring?

Jace: Why?

My eyes fell low and I looked at him like a feline in heat.

Jace: You want it back?

August licks his lips.

August: Nah I wanna see it on you with nothin else.

~~ Damn, you know I hate the club
But I came 'cause I knew you'd show up
Maybe if I drank enough
I'll make my way over to ya~~

Kendra's eyes bulge out of her head and she grabs my wrist.

Kendra: East is coming RIGHT NOW.

I look up past August and see East barreling towards us.

August: Give it time, you gon be mine again..

We make room for East between us. He stood there bold and strong wishing a nigga would. He didn't even have to say anything. I stepped back and he blindly held onto my hand. He looked at August like he wasn't shit. East pulled me in front of him so we could leave.

August: Remember what I told you mama.

The heightened sense of fear I felt instantly! I swear my roots stood at the top of my head hearing August dare speak to me in East's face. Chris & the rest of their crew stood across from East, Mikael & Deleon and the rest. I was scared for all of us. I snatched my hand away from East to take his attention off August and it worked I stormed out the club with East on my heels.

East kept trying to stop me and I kept snatching my myself away. I wanna go home just not with him. I stop on the sidewalk where no one would see us.

East: Fuck is wrong witchu!?

I pull out my phone & call Kendra so she can pick me up from this corner ASAP.

East: Fuck you callin her for !? You need to be explainin yo self to me!?

I watch my phone get snatched out of my hand faster than I could blink.

Jace: TO YOU? FUCK YOU!

East: FUCK ME!?

Jace: YOU HAD YOUR EX BITCH-

East: NOT MY EX-

Jace: I DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOU HAD THAT BITCH ASS AND PUSSY INCHES AWAY IN YO FACE LIKE I WASNT STANDING RIGHT THERE! YOU ARE SO FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL!!

East: WHAT THE FUCK WAS AUGUST TALKIN BOUT THEN HUH! BUT IM DISRESPECTFUL THO RIGHT !

Kendra pulls up on the side of us.

I ignore him and walk towards the car.

East: NAH KENDRA DRIVE OFF!

Jace: IM DONE!

East: DONE WITH WHAT??

Jace: WITH THIS!

I say pointing my finger back n fourth at us.

Jace: I AM DONE. DONE!

I put my handle on the door and East blocks me.

East: FUCK IS YOU TALM BOUT DONE!?

Kendra: Come on y'all stop! It's late we all drunk!

East & I glared at each other and my eyes were brimming with tears. Cold fog left both of our mouths.

Mikael pulled up in his black benz and got out standing by his driver door waiting for East with his arms resting on the roof of his car. East takes a step to the side clearing the door. I snatch the door open & rush inside in the car. Kendra pulls off and I could feel East glaring at the car drive off.
____________________________________
JACE P.O.V.*

On the way back to my place it was dead silence.

Kendra: What were you thinking ? Soon as you saw August you should've kept it pushin.

Jace: Fuck him! If thats what he wants he can have it. Y'all can have this Shit I'm done.

Kendra: Do you fuckin hear yourself right now? You know East would never cheat on you right?

Jace: I couldn't tell by the looks of that stage!

Kendra: All that is temporary. You love East whatever you had with August was puppy love.

Jace: No what you had with Chris was puppy love.

Silence.

Kendra: So what? You tryna leave East and be with August?

Jace: No I.....I

Kendra: Bitch do you need some dick!?

I look at her like what ?

Kendra: I barely been getting any since D been working on this damn club so if I ain't gettin none then I KNOW.

Silence.

Kendra & I burst out in laughter.

Kendra: Bitch you are dramatic...you was bout to leave yo man over what!?

Kendra drops me off & I try to make sense of what happened tonight.
____________________________________
*No Ones P.O.V.*

East calls Kendra.

Kendra: Hey, yea she's okay I just dropped her off.

Kendra could feel the fumes through the phone.

Kendra: Don't go in there yelling at my bitch alright. Nothing happened with August she just misses you...you're always working. This new life is getting to her and all these bitches on you ain't helping. Just take sometime off.

Comment & Vote guys ⭐️⭐️