Home Sweet Home

*1 HOUR TILL THEY GET TO MIKAEL PLACE*

*MIKAELS P.O.V.*

Mikael: Fuck

Mikael: Fuck...

I say looking down at my phone.

Jace: What ?

Mikael: Don must've called East, East knows.

Jace takes a deep breath.

Jace: What are we gonna do?

Mikael: I gotta call him.

I unlock my phone and proceed to call East on speaker. East picks up and before I could speak-

East: Don just called me and said Jace is gone! He said they cut the fuckin generator off and she's just fuckin gone! What the fuck! His goons just ransacked my fuckin crib lookin for her!! I'm bout to fuckin lose it M.

Mikael: Just calm down bruh-

East: WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!? WHO THE FUCK DID THIS SHIT!? KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HER STAY WIT THIS NIGGA!

I see Jace inching closer and closer to my phone listening to every word East was screaming. Her lips trembled and I could tell words were about to escape her mouth into the phone. I put my finger over and her mouth & quietly whisper "ssshh" to her. I nodd my head back telling her to relax in the passenger seat. She listens.

Mikael: East listen to me. Come by my place in a hour.

East: FUCK THAT. I NEED TO FIND JAY!

Mikael: I have some info on Jace. I'll let you know when I get home.

I hang up. Cause if I wouldn't have East would've got even more furious and directed his anger at me.

Mikael: You hungry?

Jace: .....Starving

I look over at Jace sounding sad suddenly.

Mikael: Watchu soundin sad for? You about to eat & be reunited with yo baby daddy.

I laugh.

Jace: Just hate hearing him stressed out like this. I can't imagine what y'all been going through since I've been at Dons....everybody had to split up because of me...Kendra and Deleon. You and Maria. All this to find Chris snake ass and he was under Don the whole time.

Mikael: And now everybody can come home now cause of you. Chris is a non factor now.

Jace: Non factor, How?

Mikael: Chris was supposed to watch you. And he let you get away. Don is gonna kill him and if he don't kill him he'll be close to it.

I instantly see Jace tense up and look ahead with worry in her eyes. Does she....care about what happens to Chris? I look at her from the corner of my eye confused.
____________________________________