Figure It Out

* JACE P.O.V.*

SAME DAY. STILL AT MIKAELS PLACE.

Mikael comes back through the front door with Deleon. East gets up from the couch to greet them. East daps up Mikael and hugs him. It warmed my heart to see.

East: I don't know how you did it but thank you M.

Mikael: Of course.

Deleon: JJJAAACCEEELLYYNNN!!!!!

Deleon runs up to me giving me a bear hug on the couch.

Jace: ugh don't call me that

We hug each other tight.

East: Alright alright back up. It's gonna take me awhile to not be so over protective.

We all laugh. The boys sit down and East sits next to me pulling me closer to him by the waist.

Deleon: So give me the details! I gotta tell Kendra the tea when I call her later!

Mikael: I need you to start hanging out with us more often cause everyday you sound more and more like Kendra.

We all laugh.

Jace: Mikael...I know I've said it already but you have no idea how much.... To see you actually waiting outside in that car you have no idea.

My voice cracks. Mikael nods his head saying "of course" with his eyes.

Jace: I'm sorry let me start from the beginning now that we are all here....Chris is still working under Don. Chris was there to look after me.

Deleon: Woah what the fuck

East: And you just now tellin me this??

Jace: Me and Mikael decided to wait till we got you all together.

East: What else did you and M decide together?

Deleon: Davey shut the fuck uuupppp. I'm tryna hear the story time.

Jace: Maybe we shouldn't talk about everything now.

Deleon: Nah nah Fuck him he just jealous. Start from the beginning when y'all met up with Don.

East growns uncomfortably.

Jace: Well this one (takes a glance at East) made me think me & Mrs.B we're going away together somewhere but we ended up meeting Don on some random ass road and his security dragged my ass in the car.

Deleon: Dragged you!?

Jace: They injected me with something to make me knock out instantly.

Deleons mouth drops & Mikael chuckles.

East: Okayy next scene.

East says getting annoyed.

Jace: It's not really much to tell. In the beginning Don was home a lot. We watched movies and cooked together. Reminded me a lot of East, I could see why my mom fell for him. We got into it a couple times but

I shrug.

East: About what?

Jace: You....and my mom.

Deleon: When did Chris come in the picture??

Jace: Maybe a little after a month. Don started taking business trips and I guess he thought Chris was the perfect baby sitter.

Mikael: TUH

MIKAEL rolls his eyes.

Deleon: Are you good?? Having a nigga like that watching over you??