Digging up Bones

*EAST P.O.V.*

I was in the kitchen cooking and my phone started to ring. I pick up the phone.

East: Whats word M?

Mikael: Shit been ghost. How's Jay holdin up?

I take a peek in the living room. I had to wrap her in a blanket on the couch and cut on Baddies for her while I tried to make her favorite and I ain't never made no seafood boil in my life.

East: She good, still ain't said a word...ain't eatin either.

Mikael: People handle shock differently...think it's a good time for y'all to go on vacation or somethin.

East: Yea soon as she eat somethin, don't need her ass passing out on no plane.

I wrap up my phone call & sit next to Jace. I put a piece of shrimp up to her mouth and she ignores me continuing to watch Baddies West.

East: Baby I get it...but stop fuckin playin with me.

Silence.

I sit the bowl on the coffee table in front of her & go to the kitchen to pour me a drink of Hennessy. I walk back into the kitchen to see Jace with the bowl up to her mouth eating like a runaway slave. Damn baby was hungry. Shit anybody would be 2-3 days not eating.

East: That Shit good huh?

I say cheesing. She ignores me. 20 minutes later she gets the itis & knocks out. I plant a few kisses on her. I'm starting to miss hearing her voice.
____________________________________

I was sitting on the couch lookin up possible vacation spots. Somewhere where we could do anything. Us swimming one minute then eating oxtails the next. Jamaica lowkey callin ma name.

*BUZZ*BUZZ*

East: Yea D

Deleon: Don wants us to meet him at Shade.

East: ffuucckkk

After yesterday I was hoping this nigga Don would let up.

East: Alright, I'm leaving in 5 minutes.

Deleon: How's Jace?

East: Still not talkin but at least she eatin. How's Ken?

Deleon: You know Kendra...this Shit don't phase her like Jace. I use to admire that but now I don't know.

I leave & meet up with Deleon so we could see Don.

*30 minutes later*

Deleon: Where is this nigga man?

I look around the club while we stood at the bar.

East: I don't know, somethin don't seem right.
____________________________________
*JACE P.O.V.*

I open my eyes & lay there for a second. The episode went off. I don't hear East. I throw the blanket off me and walk into the kitchen. I turn on the kettle to make some hot water & grab a mug out the cabinet. I look down into the sink & sigh deeply.

Deep voice: Jacelyn Marie Pierce.

I fling my body turning around behind me. The air sucked out of my lungs. Some voices you will never forget. I drop the mug shattering it under me. Nobody knew my full name.
____________________________________

*EAST P.O.V.*

East: Call Mikael, ima call Jace real quick.

I take out my phone & see I have a ring camera notification. I press play to see what activated my camera & my Fuckin heart drops. Don looking up at my camera unfazed as he talked into my home & 2 bodyguards stood outside. I break out in the fastest sprint in my life with Deleon running right on my heels.

Deleon: What the fuck goin on bruh!?

Deleon ran with his phone on speaker & Mikael on the other end.

East: DON IS AT MY PLACE! JACE IS THERE!

We throw ourselves into the car.

Mikael: On ma way!
____________________________________

All 3 of us ran through the door guns cocked & ready. I run into the living room and see the body guards standing up and Jace sitting on the couch with Don sitting on the coffee table in front of her. What the fuck. I look at Jace and see a bandage wrapped around her ankle.

I aim my gun directly at Don barreling towards him.

East: The Fuck did you do to her!?

The body guards cocked their guns at me and stood in front of Don.

East: You okay baby??

I say not taking my eye off these niggas. Mikael & Deleon stood beside me ready.

Jace: I'm okay.

I was almost shocked to hear her respond.

Don: East the reason I'm here has nothing to do with you it's about family.

What the fuck is he talkin bout?

East: Well this is MY house. MY wife. So THIS IS my business.

Don: but she's MY daughter.