Dear in Headlights

*12:00pm*

I wake up dazed and confused. Instantly I felt my heartburn reaching past my throat and entering my mouth. I flew out of bed with my hand over my mouth and my face met the toilet. I felt like I was puking for at least ten minutes.

I brush my teeth. What fuckin time was it!? How long was I passed out? I rush to my front door opening it. Confronted by Chris standing right in front of me.

*CHRIS P.O.V.*

Chris: Brought you some Alka Se-

Before I could finish my word she reached her hand popping me upside my chin making my teeth click. She stormed past me like a raging bull.

Chris: I like that shit.

I whisper under my breath walking after her. I found her almost ripping the knob off of Dons office yelling for him.

Jace: Where is Don!?

She said in a demanding tone.

Jace always had this dough eyed look. Always been a innocent and naive ass little girl. Standing in front of me was a grown ass woman.

Chris: You heard the man he won't be back for a few days. You stuck wit me lil girl.

I smirk down at her.

Before I could blink Jace started throwing punches at me like I was a nigga off the street. I live for shit like this it gave me a rush. I was bobbing and weaving after she got me good a couple times. I back her up against the wall grabbing both of her hands pinning them behind her back. Her chest rose up and down and her breathing was hard. I could tell she would go all night if I let her.

Jace: You killed my bestfriends mom! You snitched on August & got him killed! My husband is on a man hunt for you RIGHT NOW and he doesn't even know you're actually HERE! I Fuckin hate you.

Chris: You still on that ?

I could tell all the air escaped her body.

Jace: Call Don right now.

Chris: Can't do that.

Jace: CALL DON RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!

Chris: and tell him what ? Don does not care about some old hoe getting her brain blown out and he don't care about what I did to August.

Her face fell.

Chris: Once Don did the math and figured out August was piping yo underaged ass back then his trigger finger was already itchin. So when I told him August wanted out? Easy.

Tears started to well in her face & I wasn't sure if they were angry tears or not.

Jace: Let me go.

She whispered not breaking eye contact with me.

Jace: I don't know how...but ima tell East that you're here.

I bend down face to face to her.

Chris: I don't know why you so worried about that man when he not worried about you.

I could see the worry on Jace's face wondering what I meant by that.

Chris: mmm I still see it.

Jace: See what?

She said through gritted teeth.

Chris: What he see's.

Jace: Get the fuck-

Jace snatches her hand from my grip and slaps me across my chest.

Jace: off me.

She walks off and I chuckle to myself.
____________________________________

Comment & Vote ppplzzzzz cause I didn't leave y'all hangin! Lmao 😘😘😘😘😘