Keep your Game Face

*JACE P.O.V.*

*2 WEEKS LATER*

I never did tell East what my nightmare was I just said it was something about my parents.
____________________________________

East & I were in the middle of a jenga game and I was getting more and more heated by the second. He's won 2 times in a row & I was definitely being a sore loser.

East: You might be better at UNO lil girl cause Jenga just ain't yo shit.

He laughs to himself.

I roll my eyes prepping myself to take out a block.

East: Uh oh! Uh oh!

Jace: SSHH!!

East: You angry ass toddler.

I slide out the block carefully and the table begins to vibrate.

Jace: What the fu-

Before I could get my word out the vibrating knocked down the fuckin tower.

I scream looking down at my phone seeing Kendra calling me at the obviously wrong time.

Jace: Girl what the fuck you want

I say getting up from the table with East dying of laughter at me losing AGAIN.

Kendra: What the fuck goin on over there ??

Jace: Nothin me and East playin this stupid ass game.

East: oh NOW it's stupid!?

I throw up the middle finger to him and go back to my conversation.

Jace: Wassup?

Kendra: I need a favor.

I sigh.

Jace: What now?

Kendra: The results came in.

I cut my eyes at East putting the blocks back in the box and slightly turn away.

Jace: okay so??

I wait for her to tell me.

Kendra: The results got mailed to Chris & Augusts trap.

She rushes the words out her mouth in a panic.

I inhale ready to cuss her out but try to keep a straight face in front of East.

Kendra: I need you to pick it up PLEASE!

Jace: Are you!- uh huh... yea... I just watched that yesterday.

I put on a whole act in front of East. Why would she send the results there! And why do I have to get it!

Kendra: PLEASE!

Jace: Oh girl why didn't you tell me you wanted to go earlier!? Yea....yea...I saw that same swimsuit on IG! Yea I'll meet you there in 10 minutes.

I hang up & walk back over to East.

East: What Kendra got you into now?

Jace: The usual..shopping.

I say picking up my purse.

East: Damn is it a fashion emergency why you leaving in the middle of our game day?

Jace: Babe it's better if we get it out the way now than to wait last minute in Vegas.

I give him a quick peck and slip on my slides by the door.

East: Well hurry up, you ain't gon need much clothes fuckin 'round wit me.