Wedding Day Blues

*JACES P.O.V.*

We were all stuck in the suite with Deleon & Kendra still yelling at each other. I tried to pull on East's arm softly to try to get his attention but after he heard what Kendra said about me seeing August I was invisible to him. He paid close attention to what Deleon & Kendra were yelling back and fourth.

Mikael: YALL NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

We all stopped and stared at Mikael cause he NEVER got loud. I've never heard him raise his voice.

Mikael: Obviously it's been enough sneakin n geekin round here. We need to dead that Shit now.

East: I agree.

I look at East.

That didn't last long at all before Deleon & Kendra were at each other's throats again.

Kendra: Nah I wanna know why ma Momma can't stay with us!

Deleon: I pay the bills and mortgage in that muthafuckin house! If I don't want her hoe ass staying with me she not! I ain't gotta explain that shit to you! YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU GETTIN MANI PEDIS WITH CHRIS!

Kendra: Call ma momma a hoe again!

Kendra got up out her seat & I got up immediately pulling her back down in her seat.

Deleon: She not a hoe!? That bitch tried to suck me up so she could stay with us. Yea while you walkin round in Lala land she tried to suck my dick for a spare room.

Silence.

Deleon: But my bad that's yo mama huh, Ruby tried to fuck East in the bathroom.

I bow my head defeated. I really didn't want her to find out like this.

Kendra looks at East & East looks back at her with a facial expression that said it was true. Kendra looks up at me and I couldn't look at her.

Kendra: You knew?

Silence.

East: She wanted to tell you I told her not to.

Kendra looks back at me with a sarcastic smirk on her face.

Kendra: Wow......I'm supposed to be yo best friend tho right.

Jace: I am your best friend!

My voice cracked. Im the same friend that went to pick up her paternity results wtf.

Kendra: Yea? Tell them about CJ stalking you.

Kendra says rolling her neck at the end. The whole room went in a slight uproar. East got up with power in his stride walking up to me. I got overwhelmed & took a deep breath.

Jace: He's not stalking me. He showed up after my session & told me not to trust you.

I look up at East.

Jace: He said he's done that to plenty other girls and you only stopped him so that I wouldn't go to the cops when all this was over. He said the person I should be scared of is you.

I admit embarrassed. East looked at me like I betrayed him.

Deleon: What about you and August at the park?

How the Fuck did he know about that I think to myself.

Kendra: Yo Shut the fuck up!

Kendra got up pushing Deleon and he flung her arms off him. Mikael gets in the middle of them.

East looked sick to his stomach like he didn't want to hear another word.

Deleon: Nah I heard enough from yo ass if we gon air it out let's air it out!

I look over to East & my eyes were watering & I have no idea why I feel so guilty. I shouldn't have hid this shit for so long.

Jace: He popped up on me I didn't ask him to come..

I sigh.

Jace: At the end of the conversation I told him I wanted to be with you. Just you.

I admit sincerely.

East clears his throat but he still had rage in his eyes.

East: Then why were you at they trap house Jace?

My heart fell into my stomach. It felt like a golf ball was lodged into my throat. I look over at Kendra and she had the most terrified look on her face. I couldn't put her out there like that. I swallowed hard.

Jace: I returned his engagement ring.

I lie.

East: hm. August wasn't there tho so..

Jace: I left it with Chris.

East: And what else..

East was grilling me harder than the cops for the bank robbery.

East: You were in there for 3 minutes Jace..it don't take that long to return a ring.

Kendra: Well damn! Y'all following us now!

East: NOBODY WOULD HAVE TO FOLLOW YALL ASSSES IF YALL WASNT ALWAYS GETTIN INTO SHIT!!

A tear fell down my face.

Mikael: It's out in the open now Jace you might as well tell us everything.

Mikael said softly.

Jace: He was just talkin out his ass he didn't say much.

East: Then what did he say

East said losing patience with me.

Jace: He said he sees why you and Aug have beef now an-

Before I could finish my sentence. East was huffing like a raging Bull pacing back and fourth.

Jace: He thinks you guys robbed the bank..

The room went into an uproar again and even Kendra was shocked. I told nobody. East walked up to me with his chest swole and I flinched. Mikael and Deleon ran up to us thinking East was going to hit me.

East looked down at me and I was trembling.

East: I'm done.

I heard his ring drop to the carpet and he busted out the front doors engulfed in rage. I was petrified. Mikael and Deleon ran after him and I dropped to my knees crying into his ring he just dropped. The girls ran up to me consoling me but I was a wreck. This was all my fault.
_________________________________
*HOURS LATER*

I told the girls to go back to their rooms I wanted to be alone. This is the wedding day from hell. I cried into his ring lying in the bed. It felt like he was running to the court house right now for an annulment.

*The Front Door Opens*

I perk up excited but scared as hell to see East walk through the bedroom door. I cut on the lamp & try to sit up and wipe off my face. He walked right past me in silence into the bathroom. He cuts on the shower and I still sit here. He walks out.

Jace: Bab-

East: You was walkin around with some of this shit for months and didn't tell me ?

He looked at me like like I was unrecognizable.

East: You know what's wrong with you. I keep proving my loyalty to you and you keep fuckin playin with me! Maybe you were right..this was too fast. You sneakin around you lying to me n shit...I made you my wife.

Jace: I'm so-

East: Nah I'm done.

He shakes his head walkin into the bathroom cutting off the shower.

Jace: Done?

I struggle getting out of the bed.

He walks past me and back out the front door and I was stunned. I was too devastated to call Kendra or Ms.B. I stood staring at the door confused and now angry.