Go Home Roger

*JACE P.O.V.* 2 MONTHS LATER*

* 2 MONTHS LATER*

*DING DONG*

I rush out of my room anxious to see Kobe. We spent maybe 2 or 3 days out of the week with each other. He took me on picnic dates, amusement parks dates, museum dates. He was the perfect distraction. Hate to admit it to myself but dating him felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I didn't have the same worries before. I wasn't scared for his life or looking over our shoulders. It felt good to just date like a normal person...but I truly miss...

I open the door with a smile slapped across my face.

Jace: Deleon??

A frown etches across my face when I realize Deleon is either drunk or high or both.

Jace: Kendra & Angel left to skyzone-

Deleon: I know.

He says cutting me off stumbling into the house.

It would be a stupid question to ask him was he okay. He clearly wasn't.

He looks around the house like he's never seen it before.

Deleon: I gave her everything...even when I aint have shit.

He goes into the kitchen snatching a bottle of liquor I didn't even know we had out of the top cabinet.

Deleon: What Kendra wants Kendra gets...She's more like her mother than I thought.

He takes a shot.

Deleon: When are you going to wake up?

Jace: What?

Deleon: She been playin you for years. I see it now. Being her lil lap dog.

Jace: Excuse me!?

I walk up to him snatching the bottle away. Me and Deleon never had a issue so I don't know what the fuck he was on right now.

Deleon: She convinced you to date a grown ass drug dealer when you were in high school. It was her idea to rob the bank and she didn't even have the decency to tell you THEN convinced you to stay her friend.

Deleon laughs.

Deleon: Then she wants you to get with East but gets mad when y'all get married but then convinces you to move your stuff out of the apartment he got FOR YOU.

Deleon laughs.

Deleon: She only convinced you to do that cause she didn't want to be alone in this house.

Deleon looks at me up and down.

Deleon: No tellin how long she made you keep that DNA test a secret...a real friend wouldn't bring you into that.

Everything Deleon was saying was makin sense & it scared me to believe he was actually right. I didn't want to believe Kendra was this person.

Deleon: You look good. Don't tell me you goin out on a date...

I stare at Deleon o_O

Deleon: Be fuckin forreal.

*DING DONG*

We both look towards the door and I freak the fuck out on the inside. This can't be fuckin real right now!

I walk to the door and open it.

Jace: Heyyy.

I try my best to put on my fake smile hugging Kobe.

Kobe: Heyy? You alright?

Kobe looks past me at Deleon.

Deleon: She good bro! Nice to meet you!

Deleon damn near rushes past me to shake Kobe's hand with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face. I mentally roll my eyes.

Deleon: Whats yo name bruh?

Kobe: Kobe.

Deleon: Oh I'm sorry to hear that, you never gon live up to that name.

I dart my eyes at him. I can't believe Deleon right now!

Jace: I'm sorry.

Kobe laughs.

Kobe: Nah it's coo.

Deleon: Yea see its coo Jay! Where y'all meet?

Kobe: Work.

Deleon: Her & her last ex met at work too!

I gasp & Deleon laughs.

Jace: Okayyy thank you so much for stepping by D! I will tell Kendra you came by okay!

I say pushing him past Kobe out the door.

Deleon: Goodbye Richard Lawson!

I close my eyes & huff.

Kobe: Is he gonna be okay?

Jace: He'll be fine.
____________________________________
*East P.O.V.*

*BUZZ*BUZZ*BUZZ*I sit in my driver seat reading Deleons name pop up on my screen

*BUZZ*BUZZ*BUZZ*
I sit in my driver seat reading Deleons name pop up on my screen.

East: Yo.

Deleon: Nigga where you at?

East: Nigga at yo club where YOU supposed to at.

Deleon: Well I just came from my house, just to see WHO? YO WIFE in a short ass red dress goin out on a date with some dude!

East: A date?

I scrunch my face up in disgust.

Deleon: Yea! Fake ass Queen Sugar lookin Nigga!

East: Fuck all dat you need to be at yo club. Not drunk doing Drake drive bys.

I hang up the phone pissed.

Joie: Are you fuckin serious!?

She lifts up in the seat.

Joie: You just went soft in my mouth!?

I look out the window annoyed as fuck, her voice irked the shit out of me.

East: I'll see you inside.

Joie: If you would just take this condom off you could really feel what this mouth do.

Silence.

Joie: UGH.

She gets out the car slamming my door closed.

I don't know why I was fuckin around with Joie & I don't know why she was fuckin around with me. I could never stay hard longer than 2 seconds. Thinking about Jace would get me hard but looking down and not seeing Jace got me softer faster than baby food.

Part of me wanted the word to get back to Jace about Joie. I wanted her to get pissed and call me, slap me, cuss me out I didn't give a fuck. I just wanted her to see me.