Get Cho Lick Back

*Kobe P

*Kobe P.O.V.*

James: How you feelin today double agent you cracked the code yet?

Kobe: Don't call me that.

I rubbed my chin looking at East, Deleons, Kendra's & Jaces picture on my bulletin board.

James: Watchu mean don't call you that!? You dating one of the suspects right?

Kobe: She's not a suspect.

I say getting agitated. I couldn't see Jace being apart of this. I tried to think of every possible solution.

James: Why she ain't? Cause you like her ?

I didn't know exactly who Jace was when I first took an interest in her. I feel bad for lying to her but this was way more important.

Kobe: I just gotta figure out who the other 2 men are...Deleon is Kendra baby daddy. Kendra and Jace worked together. East is Deleons partner in crime. Deleon buys this club not too long after the robbery.

James: Why you leaving out the important part.

I roll my eyes cause I already knew where he was headed.

James: East & Jace was in on it just like Kendra and Deleon. They are fuckin I don't care what you say! They was informing BOTH they niggas on how to rob the bank they work at!

Kobe: mmm

I sit down at my computer desk and rewatch the robbery video for the 100th time. Between Kendra and Jaces disposition it was hard to believe Jace was in on this...now Kendra I could believe.

James: Why you got so much faith in this girl!? If it looks like a duck quacks like a duck that duck is fuckin & suckin East & helped him rob that bank.

Kobe: Bye James.

James: Fine fine but hear me out. Why wouldn't she mention to you at the club that she knew the owner??? Why she didn't mention that Deleon is her bestfriend baby daddy??Nigga why wouldn't she tell you she knew East.

Kobe: mm

I say rewinding the video back and fourth.

James: Stop thinkin with yo dick.

James walks out & I breathe out in relief that he's gone.

________________________________________
*Jaces P.O.V.*

I tried to keep a distance between me and Kendra after the incident at the club. Deleon callin me her lapdog and basically saying Kendra is sabotaging my life didn't sit well with me and as much I didn't want it to make sense it did.

I felt like Joan when her therapist recommended she cut Toni off as a friend on girlfriends. But how do you cut off a bestfriend that's been there for you and practically gave you the clothes off her back. I mean I get it but Kendras not evil & having a mother like the one Kendra had it's a miracle she's not bussin it wide open for crack right about now.