One Call Away

*EAST P.O.V*

We sat in silence and frustration

Deleon: I don't give a fuck about finding these niggas no more I miss my lady and my baby.

Mikael & I look over a Deleon. This was his first time in awhile calling Kendra his lady. I was bout ready to call this shit off too I missed Jace too much. It was killin ma Ass everyday to not know what she doin, where she goin, who around her. I started to second guess if Don's was the best place for her to be. I should've put her in a safe house that only I knew about. At least then I could've talked to her if I needed to. Not knowing and putting her safety in the hands of another man drove me crazy. I shouldn't have never agreed to that bullshit.

Mikael: Is it possible to believe that Chris just up and left?

East: Watchu askin M?

Mikael: Chris is clearly gone. He ain't here. He ain't in Louisiana-

Deleon: What he tryna say is can we end this Fuckin man hunt and go home.

East: So he can come back at blow Kendra's head off? Or Maria's ??

I say lookin at both of them back and fourth.

Mikael: We need to call Don.

East: We not doin that.

Mikael: Don has the resources to Fuckin find this nigga! We couldn't squeeze info out of none of his Niggas.

East: And we knocked off ALL them niggas.

Mikael: What fuckin difference do it make! You can't put your pride aside and call you wife's DADDY for help! This shit is bigger than your EGO!

I jump out of my seat to my feet. My anger was peaking and the last thing I needed was to get into it with Mikael. I head towards the door snatching my keys out my pocket leaving.
____________________________________

*MIKAEL P.O.V.*

Deleon sighs

Deleon sighs.

Deleon: I don't know WHY you brought up callin Don to this nigga.

Deleon rolls his eyes