Take Me Back

Picks up where it left off...

* JACE P.O.V.* 

*NIGHT TIME*

I stood in front of the oven watching the raw chicken sizzle slowly in the pan.

Chris: What's wrong with you?

I slap my hand on the counter.

Jace: Can you please leave me the fuck alone!!

I burst out. I continue to stare at the chicken trying to control my breathing. All my patience was gone dealing with Chris.

Chris: Leave you the fuck alone?

I look up at Chris & see his face turned serious.

Chris: I should've left you alone when you was in that closet crying about yo hubby having another bitch mouth on his dick.

I was completely taken aback. I stood there lookin stupid.

Chris: Everytime & Anytime y'all have a problem hes gonna keep running back to Joie......he got what he wanted he's branded you for life impregnating you with his seed now you can never leave him.

Jace: FUCK YOU!

I snatch everything last thing on the counter and throw it at him hard as fuck. He dodged most of em but I don't give a fuck.

Jace: FUCK YOU! YOU'RE A MURDERER! KENDRAS MOM! YOUR BESTFRIEND !! FUCK YOU YOU HAVE NO LOYALTY TO NO ONE! YOU'RE A FUCKIN MONSTER!!

Silence.

Chris: I am all that & guess what?

He had that stupid ass evil ass smirk on his face.

Chris: You still got feelings for me.

I scoff. This muthafucka can't be forreal.

Chris: Everytime I get within 2 feet of you you tremble. You always have.

I can't listen to this shit. I roll my eyes and look down the hall at the front door. Come on M!

I see Chris walk up beside me from the corner of my eye.

Chris: And whether he like it or not he's always gonna have to deal with the fact that I was the first one to taste you. At your first ultrasound. Hell I might be the one to cut the unbiblical cord.

He whispers in my ear.

I push Chris as hard as I could to get the fuck away from me but he barely moved a inch. I balled my fist up and kept swinging at his chest. Left right left right hits but it didn't faze him. He grabbed both of my wrist pinning them to my chest. All I could hear was my breathing & the pan still sizzling.

Chris looks down at me and I feel his face inching closer & closer to mine. Is he about to...

*BOOM* PITCH BLACK*

Chris: What the fu-

I snatch out of Chris's grip & bolt towards the door. I jerk the door open & run so fast out the front door I probably left smoke. I felt the cold air slapping my face. My sneakers were squeaking on the wet grass. Sha'cari Richardson couldn't keep up with me if she wanted to in this race. I look up at the 6 or 7 feet bricked wall & leap. I jump on top of the bushes to reach the top of the brick wall. I felt muscles I didn't know I had. I pulled myself up straining hard. I swing my leg over the brick wall & feel every ounce of my adrenaline rushing. My knee and elbow scraped against the wall making them bleed. I get halfway over the wall & I see Mikael standing outside his driver door ready with the engine going. I could cry just at the sight of him!