Breaking & Entering

SAME NIGHT

* JOIE P.O.V.*

Tosha: Now why you do that lil girl like that?

Tosha says chuckling putting her money in her bag. We were in the back room getting dressed to leave.

Joie: Like what?

I smirk using the Blac Chyna voice.

Tosha: Bitch you know exactly what!

Joie: So what, if she can't handle somebody dancing on her nigga maybe she ain't built for this shit.

Tosha: Gworl who you playin wit! You BEEN tryna get back with East.

Joie: Trying!? That dick got ma name on it.

Tosha: Not no more.

I laugh mischievously at her. That little girl ain't got shit on me.

Joie: Please (rolls eyes) that ghetto ass bank teller?

I laugh.

Joie: Her own man got her homegirl pregnant so I KNOW her pussy ain't hittin like mines. And if we talkin bout money!?

I pick up my money and shower it over myself.

Joie: I make more money in a night then that hoe make every 2 weeks.

Tosha laughs.

Tosha: Well if you know so much you would know she don't work at the bank no more. Word on the street is she's a kept woman by YO man so maybe you USE to have more money than her.

Tosha snickers throwing her bag over her shoulder.

Joie: Bitch you believe everything you hear?

Tosha: He ain't thinkin bout chu, he saw a nigga talkin to his bitch & flew off that stage.

Joie: You sure?

Tosha: Sure what ?

Joie: You sure he ain't thinkin bout me?

Tosha: mm hm.

She says with a perk in her voice.

Joie: BET.

It only made sense for me and East to be together. We both hustlers that look bomb ah fuck together. I'm a bad ass redbone tatted up bitch, it only made sense to be his bitch. That look he gave me on the pole lemme know he ain't forget how I ride it.
____________________________________

*JACE P.O.V.*

I cut on ma dramatic ass music to get in the shower and ready for bed. One thing about me I gotta have a playlist for every situation.

I get out the shower & throw on my lounge dress and head to the kitchen to pour me a glass of wine.