Chapter 31- Decisions

~Prince

I decided I'd stay in New York for a while. The boys headed back to L.A. we're not much of a group anymore.. Cierra's parents allowed me to stay with them despite our issues. "Daddy." said Kierra tiredly as she interrupted my thoughts. "Yes Ki?" I asked. "Can you take a nap with me?" She asked rubbing her eye fighting to stay awake just long enough to hear my response. "Sure baby." I said to her picking her up and heading towards her room. I layed her down and before I knew it she was asleep. I just couldn't help but notice how much she resembled Cierra.. Damn I love Cierra. No one understands how much I truly care for her she means the world to me, and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. As I got lost in my thoughts of my love, I began to doze off; eventually, falling asleep.

~Cierra

LJ and I had went out for the day little miss priss decided she'd "stay home with Daddy." Don't get me wrong, I love Jacob.. I love him so fucking much, I'm just tired of being hurt.. I'm sure he's been down in the dumps and all but He cheated on me... 2wice (gotta rep Ray) how does he think that's supposed to make me feel? He expects me to be all happy and dandy when I'm not happy at all. I may love Prince, but I can no longer trust him. He has fully lost my trust and I'm not sure it can be restored. My thoughts were interrupted by the tugging of my shirt. "Yes baby?" I asked LJ. "I tired." He managed to utter to me. I then picked him up from the slide, carried him to the car, and placed him in his car seat.

When we arrived home I went into a silent house. They must be asleep. As to where they were asleep was the answer. I went and placed LJ on my bed, where they weren't located.. Perhaps they've gone into Princeton's room.. I walked downstairs and into his room, once again where they weren't asleep. I then made my way into Kierra's room. They must be in here. I thought as I opened the door cautiously. There they were sound asleep. For once since we left L.A Kierra's face resembles that peaceful, sweet, cheerful look she always had and suddenly my eyes filled with tears.. The only way I'd take Prince back was for the sake of my kids, but then again do I want to be miserable in a relationship with someone I love, but someone whom I don't want to be with at the same time.. On that note I turned and headed into the kitchen. I began to fix lunch.. They should be up in a little bit

~Prince

I was awakened by Kierra's fidgeting body. She must be about done with her nap. Sure enough in a matter of seconds her eyes popped open. "Well hello there gorgeous." I say smiling at her stroking her face with index finger. "Hi Daddy." She simply said bringing her hand up to my hair. This reminded me of the things she did when she was in L.A with me. She could never sleep with me without playing with my hair she would never let go even after she fell asleep, it was her way of knowing that I wasn't going to leave her. " Come on! Get up sleepyhead!" I said hopping up and lightly tapping her thigh. She then mimicked my actions and followed me downstairs where we found Cierra making us lunch. "Mommy!" She shouted running towards her hopping in her arms."hey pumpkin." Cierra said kissing her cheek. " are you hungry?" Cierra asked Kierra putting her back down. " uuuum maybe just a little." She said. Ci had Kiki's favorite, chicken nuggets and French fries. I ate a salad and all 'cause you know, I'm living the hippie life.

While Kierra was eating Cierra said she wanted to talk to me. I followed her into her room and closed to the door behind us. "Princet- I mean Jacob." She said. "I've come to a decision. My heart began to flutter and my palms were clammy. "I.. I can't take you back baby." My heart dropped my whole world ripped from my hands all because of one stupid mistake. "Cierra please, give me a chance! I-I I know I can make it right baby! Just give me a chance.." I said grabbing her waist, begging her; pleading, "please don't let me go..." I said now hugging her knees. "I'm sorry Prince.. I just can't do it." I don't know what to do with myself. How am I going to be able to move on?? What about my kids?..

6 years later.

~Kierra Sophia Perez.

"Happy birthday to you!" They all sung to me. Today, I am 10 years old! I have everything and everyone I need, except for one person... My daddy. He still lives in L.A; he comes to visit us on holidays and stuff.. I was sure he was going to be here for my birthday though, but it's his birthday too Abuela may be giving him a party. " Yo tengo
un regalo para ti!" ( I have a gift for you) my brother screamed. He's been working on his Spanish. Mama teaches him as well as our Abuelas, Abuelo, and...Daddy. I really miss him I wish he was here to help me celebrate our birthday.. " Dónde está mi regalo LJ?" ( where is my gift LJ) I've been working on my Spanish too, so why not use it? "Aquí!" (here!) he said walking in the doorway followed by"DADDY!!" I screamed and ran up to LJ and gave him the biggest hug ever. I jumped into Daddy's arms and tears began to come down my cheeks. "Happy birthday Princess." he whispered in my ear. "Happy birthday Daddy." I replied, my words muffled by my tears and uncontrollable emotions. I couldn't have gotten a better gift.. this is the only one that matters to me.. my daddy!

~Little Jacob

Seeing my daddy made my sister really happy. Even though she missed him, so did I. When he finally put Kierra down he took me outside to have a "daddy; son talk." "LJ." he said look me in the eyes. " I'm going to tell you this because I don't want you to grow up thinking that I left you and your sister. I know you're young, but you're a smart boy.. I left because your mom and I weren't working out.. It wouldn't be fair of me to force her into a relationship with me just because we have children together, also because I did some dumb things in the past. It has absolutely nothing to do with you or Kierra or anyone else. I love you and I always will love you.. and no matter what you'll always be Daddy's Little Prince."

__________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this book. For all you lovely Cinceton lovers sorry! It's probably not the best ending, but It had to come to an end some way or another. I love you all. Thank you for encouraging me along the way loves. Also a huge shout out to Forever_Musiqal my co writer. Wouldn't have been able to finish this book without her help.

Stay Gold.

, Your Author

Emani