Chapter 28- Never Want To Love Again

Cierra~

Damn there's a lot of people in this place. I'm trying to find a fun place to take Kierra and LJ to eat. I heard about some great places down here. I was in the midst of searching when I hear someone call my name. I swear by everything that sounds like Prince. I'm afraid to even turn around.

The next thing I know, Kierra is screamimg 'Daddy!' and running away from my side. Great, it is him. I can't help but have this crazy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I want to run into his arms and embrace him while I also want to walk over there and smack him hella hard.

I stand there dumbfounded while Kierra hugs him. LJ even seemed like he wanted to go and see his dad. I noticed the tears that streamed down Prince's face. He obviously missed Kierra a whole lot. "look daddy! LJ wants to say hi to you too!"

Kierra runs from Prince right back to me and takes LJ out of my arms. She hands him to Prince and more tears fall. I honestly wanted to cry myself. I haven't seen Kierra so happy since before we left for New York.

Soon a crowd of people encircle us. I see two faces.  Roc and Ray. "Cierra!" they run towards me and hug me tight. I have to admit that I have missed them. "We missed you so much! Where have you been? More importantly, why did you have to leave?" Ray bombarded me with questions. " Calm down nigga! I'll explain later. "

Next, Prince comes toward me with LJ in his arms and Kierra walking beside him, a smile plastered on her face. I start to tear up.  I haven't seen him nor talked to him in so long that it hurts.

Prince~

This is crazy! I missed my beautiful family. I want to make mends with Cierra. I need her to know that I still love and care for her. She is the only woman I want to be with. I start to walk towards her. She looks so nervous; scared almost. I grab her with my free hand and pull her close.

Before I could even get the chance to say anything, she pulled away and looked at me. Tears were welling in her eyes. She backed away. Then she just....ran.