Chapter 12- You Bitch Part 3

Chanel's POV

The only way they will get their daughter back is if I'm dead which isn't gonna happen so the alternative is if Princeton Fucks Me... I'm such a slut.... I hate myself for doing this....SHIT WHO AM I KIDDING I DONT GIVE TO FUCKS....DONT BE A BORE BE A WHORE I laughed at how fucking funny I am......"Kierra tell me about yourself I said.. "Well.....I hate You.....I hate you and I HATE YOU!!!" she said buckled up in my back seat with Monique.... "haha you have a nice sense of humor.." ik said evily... Truth is I envy Cierra and will do anything to get to princeton.... I see Cierra's car come right beside mine so i roll down my window "Heyy Cierra!!" I say in a friendly tone and sped off and made a left turn at our destination the WHORE HOUSE MOTHERFUCKER IF THIS LITTLE DON'T GET RAPED SOMEONE WILL BRUTTALLY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER....... I look over my shoulder and see the little nitch crying I turn back around looking for a guy that might want to fuck this little beast i look over my shoulder again and BAM......CIERRA CAME OUT NO WHERE AND TACKLED ME....

Cierra's POV

This bitch messed with the wrong motherfucker.... "BITCH.TOUCH.MY.MU.THA.FU.CK.IN.KID.AGAIN.AND.I'LL.MAKE.SURE.UR.NEVER.SEE.ANOTHER.DAY.AGAIN....!!!!" I SAID REPEATEDILY beating her in her face I grabbed Kierra and ran to the car and Jacob followed....On the way home I held Kierra in my arms as tears flowed from her eyes like Niagra Falls.... "I'll never let that happen again baby I promise." I tell her..."Mommy I don't wanna go to sleep ever again I-I-I..." she was so scared she was shaking uncontrollably its time for this bitch to get her's... trust and believe me.....

Princeton's POV

I just have no words at this point I'm just glad I have my daughter back.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if its short writing this on the phone and cant really tell how long or short it is I felt the chapter was good And plus I'm sick so yea.... Peace in the Streetz mfukkkaaaa....