Chapter 22- The Secrets Come Out

Tay's POV

Okay i did have a secret but only Cierra knew about it... well because it involved Prince..

Prince and I were sitting on the couch at His and Cierra's house watching T.V cause Ci needed someone to watch the kids for her while she went grocery shopping and Prince couldn't handle both kids at once so I volunteered to help. So after both kids went to sleep, Prince put in a movie. Next thing I know Prince and I are kissing and one thing led to another and before I knew it Princeton was thrusting inside of me.... I felt horrible about the whole situation.. What makes it worst is this. It felt so nice to where I forgot to push him off of me... Prodigy doesn't know how to properly please a woman and its been a while since we even had sex.. it just felt so nice.. and then... Cierra walked in.. The worst moment of My life... I was here fucking her fiancee while  she went to buy groceries.. What kind of Best Friend am I? But Cierra being the nice person she is said she'd forget about and she wouldn't hold it against me.. Hell if she was fucking Prod I would of beat the shit out of her but she didn't seek revenge and she didn't stray away from me.. she stayed loyal to me and i fucked it up.. Im pretty sure she lost some trust in me. but she remained my Best Friend and no one ever knew about it until Jacob decided to run his fucking mouth. and now I have to tell prod.. there's no way around...

I walked back into the house and found Prodigy sitting on the couch.. "Craig the secret is..." I started... "The secret is what Taylor?" "I HAD SEX WITH PRINCETON!" I shouted... "You did what?" He screamed standing up.. "I- I- Im sorr-" "NO SAVE IT TAYLOR WE'RE DONE!!" He screamed at me.. "PRINCE! PRINCE! JACOB FUCKING PEREZ!" He Screamed "Where the fuck are you?" he continued. "Man What the Fuck are you screaming for?" Prince asked.. "YOU HAD SEX WITH MY GIRL?? AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?? WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU!!" Prod shot at him..

Princeton's POV

This skank ass bitch then told Prod... What the fuck.. it was innocent... she aint even all that at rocking the mic. "Man it was innocen-" this motherfucker did not.. "DID YOU JUST PUNCH ME IN MY FUCKING FACE?" I screamed.. "YES I DID MOTHERFUCKER!!" He screamed in my face... I dont really see why he's so fucking mad in the first place.. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN IT WAS INNOCENT!"  I screamed.. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS INNOCENT?" He shouted back.. "Aye why don't both of yall shut the fuck up.." Ray said..  "Man I don't have time for this.." Roc said.. "come on Tisha.. We gone" Roc continued after closing the door shortly after.. "Man whatever don't talk to me don't call me don't even mention my fucking name nigga.. We're through" Prod said leaving out the house... Damn I lost my girl., my kids, and my friends.... What the fuck is there to do now?? 

MEANWHILE!! 

Cierra's POV

I really Miss the girls and the boys and Prince most of all but it feels so great to be away from all that drama.. it was just holding me down, now that im home i can catch up on family.. Ive missed a bunch of stuff like my little sister's concerts and stuff... Yes I have  little sister her name is MacKenzie and she's 13. I've missed so much family stuff its crazy but im back now and im going to make up for it.. right now im focused on family and thats it.. because thats all that matters to me at this point.. I just want to sit down and warn my sister about things that I've done that I dont want her to do.. because i basically threw my life down the drain... with Prince.. and I just want her to find the right guy  that respects her wishes and treats her like the queen she is. I want her to have kids at the appropriate time. She's my little sister and im going to do everything in my power to teach her based on my mistakes.. "Cierra" my mom called.. "come and eat.. Dinner's ready!!" you can hear he mexican tone through her english.. "Okay MaMa" I call from upstairs.. being home in New york sure feels nice...  I wonder how they're doing in Cali probably stress free without me there..

_____________________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOOOOOO GUYS WHAT DID YOU THINK!!! AND I NEED A CO WRITER !!! REALLLLLL BAD DM ON TWITTER @NashtyMahomie or Inbox me or leave a comment..,.. The  way this is going to work is if you're interested.. I want you to tell me and then I want you to create the next chapter to this book.. as if you were writing then what would you have go on in thet next chapter and send me the link!! OKAY!! STAY MINDLESS!!!