Chapter 15- Aunties!!! UNCLES!!! LOVE... DRAMA!!!

Princeton's POV

"Congrats Man.." I said to Roc... Little baby Kaliyah Marie August was born "I'm a Uncle Princeton Im a Uncle Princeton!!!" I chanted "Thanks Man." Roc Said Smiling showing his teeth that we're shinier than the sun and sharper than a knife.. (IF YOU DIDNT READ KIERRA SOPHIA PEREZ TISHA's PREGNANT TOO) "CONGRATS BRODERRR!!!" Ray Shouts like roc is Half Deaf or Something.. "Nigga Stop Screaming." I said to ray annoyed just a little.. "STFU PRINCE CANT YOU SEE I AM CONGRADULATING ROC!!! NOW SHOO GONE ON SOMEWHERE!" He Shouted back at me.. "Calm Down Now Yall Coming back?" Roc asked. Cierra, Tay and Tasha Bout Ran us over getting going into the room... "Aye Where's Prod?" Roc Asked "Ion know its not like him to miss something like this" Ray Says getting serious...

ROC's POV

I'm Kinda hurt that Prod isn't here... O Well Better GO Back To My Baby

LATER THAT NIGHT

Princeton's POV

"Cierra We've put off the wedding long enough.." I say Saying my thoughts out loud "Yeah we have so... how much time do we have... to you know plan it.?" She asked "3 Months nothing more nothing less." I say "Ok." Cierra said running up the stairs... "Where You Going?" I asked her "TO LOOK ONLINE FOR DRESSES AND TUXES AND BRIDESMAID DRESSES AND COLORS AND OH CAKES AND THEMES AND UHH!!" She said turing around smiling from ear to ear.... "Jesus Christ.." "DONT CHU JESUS CHRIST ME BOY!" She Screamed

Cierra's POV

BOUTA TURN UP FOR MY WEDDING OH GOTTA CALL THE GIRLS OR I CAN OOVOO

OOVOO Chat

Me:HEYY CHICKAS

Tay,Tasha,Tisha: Heyy Boo

Me: SO Prince was like we're getting married in 3 months nothing more nothing less and Umm Tay I want you to be my MAID OF HONOR and Tisha and Tasha I want you to be my bridesmaids and I want us all to go shopping for dresses tomarrow EARLY tomarrow!

Tisha: ion wanna leave roc alone ya know he knew at this

me: hmm... true true... I could get prince to help him ya know get a little daddy daycare action goin on

Tisha: iight I just don't wanna miss it I mean this is so huge

me: i got it i got it I-

I was interupted by kaliyah crying in the background...

Tish: I gotta go I'll be at your house around 7:30

me: iight boo bye

tasha&tay: bye ti ti

me:7:30 sound goodd to yall

taylor: im not the biggest early worm so i better get to bed bye boo boo's

tasha&me: byee

tasha: bye bae im gonna go fuss with ray about that chick cuz i never got to...

me: iightt boo i love you

tasha: love you too

Ray's POV

im really feeling that monique girl maybe I should text her

TEXT CONVO

"hey beautiful"

"hi handsom"

"i really like you."

"awwwee"

"yeah so you wanna meet up tomarrow"

" i'd love too"

"great!"

"meet me at 3 Grills @ 12"

"why not just come to ur house?"

"cuz"

"cuz??"

"my girlfriend is here"

"ohhh so im the side chick"

"NOOOO she is"

" break up with her"

"i will soon"

END OF TEXT CONVO

i put my fone down on the dresser beside me and dozed off..

Tasha's POV

if you gonna snoop what better time to snoop than WHILE THE SUSPECTED CHEATINF NIGGA IS SLEEP! I gently removed myself from his grip and slid out the bed.. I crawled over to his side of the bed and grabbed his fone... I quickly unlocked the phone and thats when the mission began.. i clicked the message icon and tapped on the contact named "Monique" who was this bitch... THE CHICK FROM THE CONCERT! I began reading it getting more and more pissed off then there were too text that mad my heart sink "break up with her" "I will soon" I then sprung to my feet and threw the fone at his face "REALLY RAY?! AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH WELL LET ME SAVE YOU THE TROUBLE WE'RE OVER!!" i shouted and grabbed as many clothes as i could fit in my tiny hands stuffed then in my bag and ran out the house faster than he could respond. and He wont be going on any date cuz i have the keys to his car... I'm going to Cierra's house she's been through this before...

AT CIERRA&PRINCE's house

I knocked on the door tears streaming down my face hoping Cierra would answer the door insteadd of prince.... Yeah that was too good to be true "Tasha?" prince said as if he couldnt believe its me.. "yes can I come in" good he couldn't see i had been crying "babe who was at the d- TASHA! nooo" Cierra said hurrying down the stair with LJ she passed the baby to prince and came running to me embracing me into her arms.... all i could do was cry....."Don't cry Tasha its ok please stop crying" she pleaded....but I just couldn't...

Cierra's POV

Ray really fucked up this time and its no getting tasha back....... "prince where's your fone" i asked still holding tasha in my arms... " on the table..beside you" he said... I let go of tasha sat down and grabbed the phone and she sat next to me.. I put in prince's lock code,our anniversary 0705,and dailed rays number.."well lets get outtz her LJ,things are bout to get nasty" Prince said walking up the steps... "yo prince!" he yelled into the fone like he was bout to tell princeton everything that went down..."its not prince jackass" i screamed "aww shit.." he said "Ray when I see you I'm going to cut your fucking hair and im going to sell it to fucking wig factory.. cuz you mess with my best friend again i'll fuck up your fucking face.." I screamed and hung up the phone.... me and tasha walked up into the guest room and went to sleep like se used to do when we were in middle school when one of us broke up with somebody...

IN THE MORNING 7:29 AM

Cierra's POV

7:30 on the dot I hear a knock it must be the girls... and i was right... there they were Tay Tisha and Roc Prod and "WTF are you doing here?" I asked "I'm not here to see yo ass" he snapped "woahh wassup wit chall?" prod asked as they stepped into the house... "I'm sure you'll hear alll about it when we leave lets go girls." i said opening the door to an unexpected guest

----------------------------------------------------------------

who is the unexpected guest.....