*Daddy's Little Prince*

Hey Yall I'm back its me Cierra and I'm in my 3rd trimester now so I can have my baby at anytime me and Princeton or Jacob I have mixed emotions so i call him anything I'd call him Niggah if I wanted to. Anyways we are engaged and we have a beautiful baby Girl named Kierra Sophia Perez she's now 4 and right now we are living happily ever after. That won't last for long with him being in Mindless Behavior and all, oh yeah did I metion that he's in Mindless Behavior and yeah. I love him even though we did go through alot of shit we still together forever he's my ride or die, my other half, soul mate, lover, and Friend over all. I hope we can have this baby and live in peace with out and fucking drama I doubt that doe that's just too much like right.

Cierra's POV

"Babe" I hear Princeton Call from downstairs "Yes Nigga how may I assits you." I scream not moving from the bed or even attempting to get up. "Come here boo and don't call me Nigga" he says at the bottom of the stair "You try walking with your ankles swolen and you can't see your own fucking feet I want you to try then I'll come and I'll call you whatever I wanna Call you NIGGA!"  "Come on Ma." "But I dont't want to daddy." "Cierra it's a surprise come down here now! That's I'm not asking you I'm telling you so come on." " Fine ok."I say giving up. "You want me to come help you." he says calming down a bit. "Yes i'm afraid I'm gonna fall and start rolling and never stop I look like humpty dumpty I'm all FAT." "No you're not." he says coming in the room. I start to cry I can't help it my harmones are out of whack. "Don't lie to me I know I look unattractive and I'm all FAT and UGLY and not SKINNY anymore! Go ahead leave me I understand that now I look like the haunch back of noter dame." He laughed. and replied to me "And who told you this?" he said with that sexy smile of his. "My brain." I said while pouting He comes to where I'm sitting on the bed and helps me get up to my feet then he wraps his arms around my waist and says "Mami yo te quiero tal y como eres." (Mami I love you just the way you are.) He always knows how to make me smile. "Now! Lets go!." He says dragging out the room and helping me down the stairs. "You know maybe-" I began. "Maybe I should just- DADDY?." " Hi Cierra." My dad said "Papi I missed you." I say going to hug him. "I'm-" I continued until I'm cut off by him. "Don't even worry about that everything is fine and I can't Wait to meet little- What are you going to name him?" He asks "Kierra insist we name him King or Prince. but-." "Where is Kierra, I haven't yet got to meet her." MY dad says. "Oh yeah Where is she Pickle? (Pickle=Princeton) 'Where did? You know what just forget it." he says "Go get my baby please." " Kierra" He screams down the hallway walking to her room. "Yes Daddy?" she answers so sweetly " Come here baby." he says so lovingly to her. He picks her up and Hands her to me and I immediately put her down to introduce her to my father "Kierra this is my daddy but you can call him Papi he's your granddaddy." "Papi can I tell you something." "Sure Baby." "Guess." "I don't know Kierra honestly I can't think of anything." " Oh Papi, your so silly I want to tell you I LOVE YOU SILLY GOOSE!" Kierra says laughing she doesn't realize it just made his day. " I love you too, Silly goose." Kierra just giggles more I can tell he really does mean it though. " I also love you Abuelita Perez and you Abuelita Villanueva" Kierra says smiling "We Love you too." Mrs. Perez answers for the both of them with my Ma' Ma in agreement. " Oh mommy and Daddy I love you." "You already know we love you baby." I say to her kissing her cheek. "But most of all I love my brother baby ." She says kissing my stomach. She gasps making her jump. "What's the matter kierra." She starts giggling "Mommy the baby moved I felt it." "You know what he was saying KiKi." papi said "Noooo Papi What?" " I love you too KIKI. That's what he was saying to you Kierra." She starts giggling again "Mommy When will the baby come out.?" " When he's ready KIKI." " Mommy" " Yes KIKI" " How did he get in your stomach." The whole room gets silent then......... *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* " Who is it?" Pickle asks. " Your brother fool now open the door." Ray Ray says. " iight Ray chill calm down aint no need to come in here screaming." he says when he opens the door. " I BROUGHT YOU TACOS.!!!!!!!!" he screams to the top of his lungs. I swear I jumped of that cuoch in .2 seconds " BOY!!! If you dont shut all the damn screaming up I WILL CUT YOU!!!!"  " Dang sorry that baby got you all kinds of Crazy." " Don't push it Ray, just Don't""UNCLE RAYY!!!" KiKi Screamed running to him. " Hey Ki" He said "Where's Uncle ROOC and PROOODIGY AND AND Where's AUTIE TIIII AND AND Aunt TAYYYY and AUNITE TA TAAAAA? HUH?" "They are still asleep." He said. " I was trying to go to sleep but SOMEONE had to interrupt." I look at Captain John Smith. (Captain John Smith= Princeton)  "What???" He said " Boy don't make me cut you!!!" "Damn."" I'm sorry babe." "mhmmmm....." "WHERE ARE TACOS RAY!!!!!" "Here Take em take em all!" "Fine by me got any like chocolate syrup." EVERYONE BUT ME (EVEN KIKI)"CHOCOLATE SYRUP!??" "EWW MOMMY THAT NASTY!" "UHH hello do you not see my predicament People I look like a watermelon that's OVER ripe." " Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah" Ray says. " I JUST WANNA GO TO SLEEP EVERYONE GO  UP STAIRS CUZ I DONT WANNA CLIMB THE STAIRS AND I NEED PEACE AND QUIET. SO HIT THE ROAD JACK AND DONT YOU COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!!!!! Finally I can get some sleep. 

Dreaming

Princeton talking to a girl that was really pretty and her name was Chanel (A/N she looks like chanel Iman) but she was a fan and he was kinda flirting with her and I was waiting for him at Taco Bell and he never showed up so I was alone for the whole day while he spent the day with some fan.

END of DREAM

I had A dream that I might loose Princeton I hope that doesn't happen I really Really REALLY hope that doesn't happen. " Hey boo we have a meet and greet today ?I gotta go. I'll talk to you later Ok?" " Ok WAIT!! Where's your meet and Greet?" "At the Target on Mindless HWY why?" That's where he met that girl Chanel in my dream oh crap its gonna be weird I just gotta ask him can I come. "CAN I GO!" I say quickly. "yeah i guess we have time."

THANKS FOR READING CIERRA's OUTFIT IS ON THE RIGHT AND STUFF SO YEAH I♥U STAY SPIFFY TENDY MOONWALKING SPREADING THE PEACE STAY MINDLESS OKAYYY AND COMMENT SHOULD I CONT.?????