Chapter 7- Damn Chick can I get a break?!?

Chanel's POV 

I'm gonna mulnipulate Princeton while he's on tour I'm going to every single possible one in the U.S  I told him this nigga WILL be mine....

Princeton's POV

I left on Wednsday for tour we've been working to perfect our moves and the moment of truth is tonight it's FRIDAY and we're still in LA so we're doing our first concert here it's about to get TURNT UP ALL AROUND THE WORLD TOUR HERE WE COME!!!!!

Cierra's POV 

Well today is the kickoff of the ALL AROUND THE WORLD TOUR and I'm taking Kierra and LJ will be backstage where it is much more quieter. "Kierra are you dressed?" Kierra is dressed in a I heart MB shirt with black faded jeans and her Black and white Air jordans her daddy bought her. I'm dressed in a matching I heart MB shirt  With faded jeans and some red air jordans to spice things up I put on some clear lipgloss and some eye liner and mascara..... I dressed LJ in a Stuntin' Like my daddy Onesie and some black shorts with some black booties.... I called Tay to see if they were going.....Its still early and We have our VIP passes but I wanted to surprise Prince....

ON THE FONE

Tay: HEYYYY HUUNNNY BUN BUNZZZ you coming to the showw???

Me: Damn Hey. And DUH I'm coming right now to surprise Prince DON'T TELL HIM TAYLOR DENISE HARRIS!!"

Tay: OK OK I won't no need to say my full name no need to at all

Me: Girl STFU 

Tay: Well.....

Me: Ok OK Ok I gotta finish getting LJ straight

Tay: Awww you bringing little man I can't wait to see him and KiKi

Me; iight see in a lil bit 

END OF FONE CONVO

So I Dm-ed prince and he gave me all the information for the concert its at the Cegal Center on Brezzy Street ( I come up with some weird street names A/N LOL Back 2 life Back 2 Reality) 

30 Minutes Later

So We're at the Cegal Center and kierra is really excited to see her dad and so am I!! We saw Kenneth and told him so shut his fat mouth cuz he will tell it Finally we got to where they were chillin Princeton was doing a Keek so I told Kierra to go behind him and say Hi daddy while he's Talking

Kierra's POV

I'm about to surprise my daddy. I walked over to where he was sitting and waited a little while behind him until I decided to say "Hi Daddy!" "Hey baby." He said I sat there and waited for him to realize it was me. "Kierra!?" I giggled. "Hi daddy!" I said holding my arms up so he could pick me up. He picked me up and swung me around then he out me down and ran over to mommy to pick up LJ. 

Princeton's POV 

My daughter just surprised me really it should be the other way around but I'm just glad they came. I picked LJ up and looked at him and  I couldn't take my eyes off of him.....LJ had on a Stuntin Like My Daddy Onesie with the black shorts and booties I got him.... I like the shirts Cierra made That have :I Heart  With a picture of us indicating she loves MB. Her a Cierra had matching outfits it was cute. I had kissed everyone but my misfit I can't forget about her... She was talking to the girls "Cierra!" I screamed "What?" She asked worried "Come kiss me....." I said pouting She walked over and her walk is enough to make Fernando go crazy but my kids are here gotta control the inner Fernando.... I handed LJ to Prod Cuz I don't trust Ray and Roc is watching Animal Porn.. I don't want my son around that mess..(A/N If you haven't seen the Video where MB tells eachothers secrets you really need to its Funny I couldn't stop laughing...) 

I grabbed Cierra by the waist and pulled her in I place my forhead on hers and I looked a little to the left and everybody was staring so I just pecked her on the lips and whispered in her ear "Don't worry you'll get what you deserve later if you know what I mean." I let go and walked away and she just stood there biting her lip and smiling at me. Keisha came in and saw everyone talking and Cierra standing in the middle of the floor so she decided to say "Cierra what is your Basic Problem? Why the hell you standing in the middle of the floor?" Keisha said snapping Cierra out of her trance. "Uhhh Prince whispered in my ear in put me under his Blaxican spell...." Cierra replied "Keisha That's not true." I said hoping Keisha would side with me... "Yeah it is Princeton, You can't fool me, Huh think you slick YOU AINT YOUNG BLOOD.." She said "Dang Keisha I love you too."  "ANYWAYSS..... Come on yall time for meet and greet." The boys all got up and us girls stayed back just to have a quick talk ...... Well that's what we told them.... We were gonna spy to see who they were gonna flirt with while we were back there and then just to be funny tell them about it after the concert... I peeped down the hallway and they were gone We crept down the hall and stopped at the corner a peeped to my left and I saw the bitch CHANEL IS HERE!!! DAMN CHICK CAN I GET A BREAK!!!!!!