Chapter 26- Missing You

~Prince~

It's been roughly around a year since I've had the amazing opportunity to see my family. I miss Cierra. Words cannot express how much I miss Kierra and LJ. It's all my fault though.  If I had never started messing around with Chanel I would still have my beautiful family here with me. There is not a day that goes by that I dont think about them. I had plans to officially make Cierra my wife. By the looks of it, that will never happen. I regret being so selfish and stupid. I don't even talk to the rest of the crew that much anymore. Prod left so it's just Ray, Roc and I. They only talk to me for business matters.

I wonder how Cierra and my two amazing children are. I haven't heard from them in what seems like forever. Lj is probably growing so much! I can only imagine how big Kierra got. Hopefully she hasn't taken an interest in boys yet. Then again she's not that old yet. Cierra most likely found herself a new man to take care of her and our children. I wouldn't blame her. I treated her terribly.

I stopped messing with Chanel if that means anything....She was getting too much for me. I still hate Taylor. My mom is even mad at me. She still comes to see me every once in a while.  It tears me apart to know that I was the cause of all this. I just hope that someday,  Cierra will come back to me.

~Cierra~

I still have not gotten over what Prince did to me. Kierra asks me about him all of the time. I cant help but notice that her attitude has increased since we moved to New York. It makes me angry sometimes. LJ is so big now! I can tell that he will be pretty tall. He occasionally tries to speak some words to me or Kierra. He's crawling and standing up too. It makes me so happy to see my children flourish. I just wish that Prince was here to experience it.

I still love him, but there's no way I'm taking him back. If he could hurt me as many times as he did before, he'll do it again. He's probably moved on anyway.